SASS Wire Forum

Speaking of High Speed Rail....

I received an email from the good ol' california High Speed Rail folks yesterday.  They're SO proud of themselves!  ^_^

Now, if they could just build a railway.  Oh... and by the way, the section they're getting accolades for I don't believe has seen any construction yet.  But by golly, they do have their priorities.  :rolleyes:  

High-Speed Rail Authority Receives Excellence Award for Advancing Diversity and Social Change

SAN JOSE, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority has been recognized by the American Planning Association’s California – Northern Section with the 2023 Excellence Award for Advancing Diversity and Social Change in Honor of Paul Davidoff, an urban planner who pioneered inclusionary zoning.

The recognition is for high-speed rail’s San Jose to Merced Project Section, Environmental Justice Community Improvement Planning and Engagement Process.... 

No photo description available.

8 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

One hugh money laundering scam.

Ya think...??  :lol:

Hell, I'm still waiting to find out whether or not my house will be confiscated for the project.  <_<

That’s what California govt is all about. Pomp and Circumstance over the Inane…or Insane. 

I could not believe the Leftist Commie-socio stupidity and entitlement that I encountered when I returned in 2018 to the same agency I left at the end of 2004.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Intelligence has left the building!

The scumming down of America is real. 

20 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I received an email from the good ol' california High Speed Rail folks yesterday.  They're SO proud of themselves!  ^_^

Now, if they could just build a railway.  Oh... and by the way, the section they're getting accolades for I don't believe has seen any construction yet.  But by golly, they do have their priorities.  :rolleyes:  

High-Speed Rail Authority Receives Excellence Award for Advancing Diversity and Social Change

No photo description available.

I have seen bits and pieces about that shame. I don't remember  who it was, but it was a rep from calif. Anyway he was asking buttlinger or lick or what ever his name is about the that scam of a high speed train. Apparently  the majority of people who had their houses taken have not been paid yet, and the rep also wanted to know why the pri e for it went from 33 billion to 120 billion

“ They need to build it because it will be so much fun to ride”. Quote from my SIL that is 2 years 247 days older than me and a far left wacko. Thinks that in 20 years everyone will be forcibly removed from any fossil fueled vehicles still on the road. Family get togethers are a little tense anymore, 

26 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

“ They need to build it because it will be so much fun to ride”. Quote from my SIL that is 2 years 247 days older than me and a far left wacko. Thinks that in 20 years everyone will be forcibly removed from any fossil fueled vehicles still on the road. Family get togethers are a little tense anymore, 

I feel for you yul, I have a brother that has slipped  down that hill

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That’s what California govt is all about. Pomp and Circumstance over the Inane…or Insane. 

I could not believe the Leftist Commie-socio stupidity and entitlement that I encountered when I returned in 2018 to the same agency I left at the end of 2004.

I was a bit surprised when you went back .  You're better off where you are now, right?  :D

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

A bunch of those same people got a small foot hold her in Nevada. That's one of the reasons I am.headed to red pastures, plus our daughter really want us to move close by to here

55 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I was a bit surprised when you went back .  You're better off where you are now, right?  :D

Absolutely. I only went back so my wife could be around our grandson more before he graduated high school and went his own way. That and I wanted to add more time to my retirement there. 

I love West Virginia. Great people. Great country. Great fishing snd hunting. :)

Plus my wife and I have family in PA. We’re close, but not too close. 

16 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

I feel your pain YL, our youngest son and his wife are loud n proud Bernie Sanders supporters. Politics and religion are taboo subjects. They live  in MA. we're  in CA so get togethers don't happen.

As for the lunacy that CA has become, I told East Coast Filly back when gruesome announced for his first run at gub-ner that he would make moonbeam look like a far right conservative.

Archived