SASS Wire Forum

2023 COLORADO ACTION SHOOTING CHAMPIONSHIPS

Sixty-Nine Cent Wizard

Add this to your calendars, September 8th-10th, 2023 the Briggsdale County Shootists proudly announce the SASS 2023 Colorado Action Shooting Championships 10th Annual Return of the Buffalo to the Plains SASS Shoot and Wild West Show.  Fridays starts with registration and side matches.  Saturday brings continued registration.  Six close and fast main match stages and ending the day is our Cowboy Street Fight.  Sunday starts out with Cowboy Church followed by six more main match stages.  Sunday ends with an awards ceremony with winners receiving our special BUFFALO award.  Join us, hotels are available in Greeley, Ft Collins, Kersey and Eaton.  Dry camping is available on the range.  We believe we have put together a great shoot and invite you to experience  the fun and share it with your cowboy shooting friends.

Also for your calendar, this might just be a good warm-up for our COLORADO STATE SHOOT.  May 27th and 28th, 2023 a two day 24 stage Iron Cowboy Match.  12 stages on Saturday, then, 12 more on Sunday.  Just might be another opportunity to take home one of those Special Buffalo.  

Respectfully,

Wizard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Planning to be there sometime Thursday. Will have some shot, a few presses, dies and whatever I remember to bring out of the man-shed. 
looking forward to seeing everyone!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

23 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Planning to be there sometime Thursday. Will have some shot, a few presses, dies and whatever I remember to bring out of the man-shed. 
looking forward to seeing everyone!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Save me a couple bags of shot.

Archived