SASS Wire Forum

FBI makes arrests

It’s not spying it’s a Chinese police operation.  

“Today’s charges are a crystal clear response to the P.R.C. that we are on to you, we know what you’re doing and we will stop it from happening in the United States of America,” Breon S. Peace, the U.S. attorney in Brooklyn, said in announcing the charges with other officials. “We don’t need or want a secret police station in our great city,” he added.

Glad to see the Feds are Johnny-on-the-spot... this has been in the news for at least a couple of months now.  :mellow:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-congressman-warns-of-chinese-police-stations-in-us-how-have-we-allowed-this-happen

Considering the FBI's usual competence, I'd be willing to be bet that most of the suspects have been alerted and have fled the country and are not in custody.  It's easy to take charges on somebody who is a foreign national who won't be coming back to the U.S.  Makes for good press with no long expensive embarrassing trials.  

FBI arrested someone?

Chinese Republicans?

well , i want to see more on this before i start jumping to conclusions but if there are communist chinese operating as a police force in this country - there should be immediate action taken to remove them , end it , they have no jurisdiction - it would seem to me impersonating a police officer should carry a fairly heavy penalty , oh and if they are armed that is a straight up invasion - lay siege .... play ruby ridge on them ,  

Archived