SASS Wire Forum

"Anheuser-Busch sheds nearly $5 billion in value since Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney pact sparked outrage"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Coors beer on Alpo's list so I'm good.

I DO like that can launching thingie! Might oughta get two of those!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I drink one 12oz. beer and I have to pee 3 times!!:lol:

What is amazing is that from that one 12 oz beer you wind up peeing 36 oz.  So basically you are getting a three to one bang for your buck.

1 hour ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

They did that years ago  with their fairy juice

https://denverpride.org/coors-light-supports-the-lgbtq-community/

CoorsCoverImage-1200x675.jpg

Well, hell.

Bourbon it is.

35 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

First I heard of Coors going gayrod. Disappointing:(

If we find out Ruger and Marlin have done the same will Uberti be having their best year ever? :D

18 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

I can borrow a dress from Jimmy Gunfighter.  (He shoots in a kilt.)   

THAT AIN'T A DRESS.  Yes, I'm yelling.

22 minutes ago, MizPete said:

THAT AIN'T A DRESS.  Yes, I'm yelling.

Of course it's not a dress. Dresses cover the upper torso.

It's a skirt.

Sheep1.jpg.35136aa147ef298ad53cecd2bc71694a.jpg

I don't drink beer so this didn't effect me other than the WHY? of the entire thing. This ad program of alienating 60+% of your entire consumer base for a marketshare of less than .5% of the entire population is bad business anyway you look at it. But, this is the way I'm looking at it as a father with youngsters. If A/B was so set on supporting the trans community then why not go with a middle ground spokesperson such as Catlyn (aka Bruce) Jenner? Obviously trans, but also uses common sense? No, that's not enough,  A/B goes with a gay actor,  who's transitioned less than a year ago, who's own friends said has mental issues and who only transitioned for the publicity purposed and MOST importantly who IDENTIFIES AS A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL!?!?:angry: This adult male dresses up as a prepubesent felmale child and blogs with children!!! THIS is the issue I have with this! And it's a serious issue!! Why are these huge companies pushing to normalize this?? It's flipping sickening!  People can say this is about beer, they can say it's about inclusion, they can try to spin this into whatever they want but they cannot ignore that fact and that this is about normalizing pedophilia and I'll have ZERO part in it!

JEL

10 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

While InBev owns a bunch of beer companies, Miller products do not appear to be owned by InBev.

While I'm not positive if he's a certified expert or anything, I have personally witnessed Cypress Sun diligently studying beer consumption on numerous occasions.  

If I know anyone who knows anything about the consumption of beer? It's gonna be Sun:P I'm not questioning his expertise.

JEL

20230415_102646.jpg

On 4/14/2023 at 6:17 PM, John E. Law said:

A/B goes with a gay actor,  who's transitioned less than a year ago, who's own friends said has mental issues and who only transitioned for the publicity purposed and MOST importantly who IDENTIFIES AS A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL!?!?:angry: This adult male dresses up as a prepubesent felmale child and blogs with children!!! 

Careful now, 400 years from now, people will read this and say you’re be on the wrong side of history.

Hes moved on from beer to modeling sports bras so there must be some widespread acceptance 

https://www.newsweek.com/nike-transgender-dylan-mulvaney-sports-bra-model-days-after-bud-light-furore-1792872

On 4/13/2023 at 11:33 AM, Calamity Kris said:

Her thought was she wanted to attract younger buyers and she thought that would be the way to do it.  Little did she realize she was alienating their established clientele.  Their loss.  

What demographic in particular are they trying to sell more beer to; 13 yo trannys or 26 year old biological males with a psychological disorder?

This guy/gal is one of two things.: that which he claims and portrays himself/herself to be,  or that which he really is.

5 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Vast improvement 

Yep.

Now, if they'd done that INSTEAD of the other, sales would've skyrocketed.  It's gonna take a while....  

Didn’t take ‘em long to make that change!!!

Anheuser-Busch CEO doing a major mea Culpa on this. Interesting part toward the end.

Here is a clip from Donald Trump Jr. during an episode of his podcast, Triggered.   

"This could be just the act of one rogue woke lunatic in a marketing department filled with leftist staffers. The Daily Wire is now reporting that no one at the senior level of Anheuser-Busch was aware of the partnership with Dylan Mulvaney."

The entire story from Breitbart here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/14/anheuser-busch-ceo-issues-statement-dylan-mulvaney-beer-can-scandal-we-never-intended-be-part-discussion-divides-people/

Archived