SASS Wire Forum

"Anheuser-Busch sheds nearly $5 billion in value since Bud Light’s Dylan Mulvaney pact sparked outrage"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was really a stupid move! I hope the lady that came up with that gets fired!

I am disappointed by what the new owners of Budweiser, another foreign country ownership of an American company who don't understand their core customers,  are doing to their brand with their dumbass politics, when the bottom line comes up from their accounts, maybe some folks at HQ will be bent over and sent crying.

For decades, "This Bud's For You" was meant for hard working, honest, law abiding, tax paying, patriotic, American Citizens.

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Good!

Double good. I hope they lose a billion a day. Maybe some of these other companies will think twice about supporting all of this woke crap.

I’m a Pabst Blue Ribbon fan myself.

4B0359E9-0528-43EA-A77F-CE06CE72CFE5.jpeg

i think its more than 60% really , i do know that our gun club used to stock bud and bud light , some bush as well , but that ceased when this happened , i had a bunch of customers say they would not touch the stuff anymore and they had been loyal to the brand for years , i think AB could find themselves in a real world of hurt over this one - much worse than the "NEW COKE" think back when , 

these folks make up less than 1% of the population , why are they getting all this favor ? 

OH - where can i get one of those beerholders ? 

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Might have to lay off a few Clydesdales.

Sad to think of what might become of those magnificant animals, just to satisfy the feel-good whims of a tiny "special interest" group.  :(

image.png.f4f8c03def40c12385855c55e4d245d8.png

I've got about 10 Bud Lights in my refrigerator, left over from my last Florida trip.  While I won't be buying any more, I don't think I'm going to shoot them or pour them down the drain.  

I may drink them before the Alabama State match and register as Ladies Gunfighter.  I can borrow a dress from Jimmy Gunfighter.  (He shoots in a kilt.)   

Look out Scarlett, I'm coming for you.

41 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I've got about 10 Bud Lights in my refrigerator, left over from my last Florida trip.  While I won't be buying any more, I don't think I'm going to shoot them or pour them down the drain.  

I may drink them before the Alabama State match and register as Ladies Gunfighter.  I can borrow a dress from Jimmy Gunfighter.  (He shoots in a kilt.)   

Look out Scarlett, I'm coming for you.

Don't know if that will get you a hug or not BB.

kR

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Have you seen her response ? It was pretty much you are not the customer they want and think you dont care , I think her response was worse that the pandering on the rainbow crew  .

Now will I pour out the stuff I have no its bought paid for, Will I replace it no bought for cookouts I wont be replacing it and Sticking more with Shiner (At least to the best of my knowledge they are American owned 

Not since I havent drank Jack Daniels forever this dont affect me but same

download.jpg

I just returned from a regular WalMart, the section with cold Bud Light was completely filled up with none missing or sold. All of the 24 pack cases, 12-packs, 6- packs, both 12 oz and 16 oz were still there like the Bug guy had just stocked it although they hadn't...it'd been like that for a while. The Miller section was almost sold out as were other non - Anheuser-Busch products.

Somehow a quart of Dextron ATF ended up sitting on top of the Bud Light pile...not sure how that happened.:ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I just returned from a regular WalMart, the section with cold Bud Light was completely filled up with none missing or sold. All of the 24 pack cases, 12-packs, 6- packs, both 12 oz and 16 oz were still there like the Bug guy had just stocked it although they hadn't...it'd been like that for a while. The Miller section was almost sold out as were other non - Anheuser-Busch products.

Somehow a quart of Dextron ATF ended up sitting on top of the Bud Light pile...not sure how that happened.:ph34r:

Remind me you buy you a beer sometime . 

It's a simple equation:  "Bud go Woke = Bud go Broke"
Disney failed to learn that lesson as well.

The more scary part:  the huge number of voters who support (or tolerate) this mental illness.

AB/Budweiser could have chosen one of many prominent and influential real women throughout the course of American history to display in celebration. Instead they picked the most mentally ill shemale/it something-or-other to be their spokesperson. This is the definition of woke insanity driven by a nefarious agenda.

10 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

I’m a Pabst Blue Ribbon fan myself.

4B0359E9-0528-43EA-A77F-CE06CE72CFE5.jpeg

Beer and boobs, even if both are fake, is an easy sell.

But selling fake women with fake boobs, I don't care what you pair that up with......

Not even this sports car...

Shemale Memes

2 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I never thought about shooting beer before, til I went to a match in Illinois. The beer can launchers at Shady Creek Shootist are pretty dang awesome.

I've shot beer before. When I bought cheap stuff, because I didn't have a lot of money. Really really cheap stuff, like Meisterbrau or Milwaukee's Best. Undrinkable crap. Couldn't even cook with it.

Make sure it's warm, shake It up real hard, then hit it with a hollow point. Kablooey! :D

15 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Her thought was she wanted to attract younger buyers and she thought that would be the way to do it.  Little did she realize she was alienating their established clientele.  Their loss.  

Archived