SASS Wire Forum

Border Town who's Comin

Hells Comin

My favorite shoot and locations that I have to miss again this year. Miss everyone out there. Hopefully next year.

I'm in. Now I need to work to lessen my times by 8 seconds.

4 minutes ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

If I can just shave 10 seconds per stage, then I will finally be Half Fast! :o

A Cowboy can dream.....:lol:

Bordertown is a match where a black powder shooter can blaze away at targets you really can't see and still have a clean stage despite shooting south into the sun.  It's a hoot.  They have a fun Plainsman match too.  

7 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Bordertown is a match where a black powder shooter can blaze away at targets you really can't see and still have a clean stage despite shooting south into the sun.  It's a hoot.  They have a fun Plainsman match too.  

After Holli retires, we will be making a South Western SASS Match run, probably over 4-6 weeks.  Bordertown is on the list.  Now I just need to figure out what Camper I need to rent that will have enough excess load capacity to carry all of the necessary ammo!

3 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Just like this!  And it’s fun!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’m in!!

My wife is excited. She wants to have a karaoke party every night! Hopefully, the DJ at the Oriental stops skipping singers this year.

I'm in

Cody and I made it.

8 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

I think Shortcake has been ordered to attend by the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce.

I just drive the truck.

I think the Karaoke places are the driving forces behind that. Oh, and the coconut places too!

Who’s coming list posted in this forum.  Current as of today 4/7/23

Archived