SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators Cowboy Match this Saturday 4/1

We will be shooting this Saturday April 1st! The weather looks to be great, we shouldn't need any heaters. Registration opens at 8:30, Safety Meeting at 9:30 and shooting begins around 10:00. We plan to present the 2022 Eagle Eye Award winner before the match begins.

April Fools day and Tennessee Williams is writing the stage so who knows? I'm sure Whiskey will keep him in check.

Don't forget this will only be 2 months from the Tennessee State Championship, June 1-3, if you haven't registered get your applications in soon. Last I heard we were at about 120 so get your applications in!

I got this email from Whiskey.

Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys
Going to be a great day to shoot this Saturday April 1st. So come out and sling some lead. I ain't a foolin' we're shootin'

Whiskey

We had a great match yesterday on a beautiful sunny day. It was a bit windy though! We had 47 shooters and Tennessee Williams did a good job of writing the stages with 46% "Clean Shooters". Hurricane Charly was the Top Gun and Dodge City Dixie was the Ladies Top Gun. Congratulations to our Buckaroo Shooter, Mountaineer Mac for a Top 10 finish on just his 4th match!!
Thanks to everyone who came to shoot with us. Our next Wartrace Match will be the Cowboy/ Wild Bunch Match on 4/15. I hope to see you there!!

May be an image of text that says 'WINDY ENOUGH TO BLOW THE STRIPES OFF A ZEBRA'

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Archived