SASS Wire Forum

14 Killed In Orgy

Subdeacon Joe

Were the axes used assault axes or normal axes?

Weird how our language has changed. I am sure at first it was a gay time. I am sure that once the men started having the vapors their hootenanny went south. 

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Were the axes used assault axes or normal axes?

So confusing. I hate when people axes questions like that. ;)

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Weird how our language has changed. I am sure at first it was a gay time. I am sure that once the men started having the vapors their hootenanny went south. 

:rolleyes:

I remember when I was a kid my aunt was trying to lose weight and she had some diet candies that were an appetite suppressant. Supposedly you could satisfy your sweet tooth while suppressing your appetite at the same time. They were called AIDS. That turned out to be a big marketing mistake. 

11 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I remember when I was a kid my aunt was trying to lose weight and she had some diet candies that were an appetite suppressant. Supposedly you could satisfy your sweet tooth while suppressing your appetite at the same time. They were called AIDS. That turned out to be a big marketing mistake. 

That was Ayds, and it had been around for a long time. They used to advertise a lot on Paul Harvey, for example. The arrival of AIDS was a bad break for them...they changed the name to something else. Don't remember what.

32 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

That was Ayds, and it had been around for a long time. They used to advertise a lot on Paul Harvey, for example. The arrival of AIDS was a bad break for them...they changed the name to something else. Don't remember what.

I was about 10 when she was using it so I guess I’m not too worried about not remembering the spelling . I don’t remember it working for her though 

On 3/30/2023 at 9:51 AM, Buckshot Bob said:

I actually bought those once. They were pretty good as I remember. Didn’t work too well though.

funny they dont tell you what time of year this is set in ,  to be honest ive spoken with a few folks recently that have cabin fever and needed to escape for a moment rather than reach out and do something stupid - too much winter here for a lot of folks this year , normally get over 50 degrees F by this point but so far no joy , still got feet of snow around the house , we are ready for spring here in minnesota 

of course if you read the article - its not new or current and on top of that , all of them were foreigners here - we have issues with assimilation and always have , too many got imported and want to drag the baggage along , 

ah - i missed that - but knowing that area well , i understand better now , we get a bit restless at that point in winter here , by this time we are full of cabin fever and ready for any release , its time for this winter to be over but - tomorrow we are getting another dose of mother natures reality , m thinking a couple drinks might just be in order 

Archived