SASS Wire Forum

Forget the mans bun, go for the "Circle Beard"

How does one wake up one day and think “Hey, I know what would make me look cool! Where’s my electric trimmer?” Then they do that. 

1 hour ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

This is about as idiotic as that circle of hair around a man's mouth like McGee on NCIS. Looks like another part of a man's anatomy.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

How does one wake up one day and think “Hey, I know what would make me look cool! Where’s my electric trimmer?” Then they do that. 

You can't make this crap up. You know the damn guns are what's causing it.:angry:

Something like that knocks on my door in the middle of night.... I'll likely need to call 911 and the coroner.:ph34r: Yep, prejudged for sure. Oh well. Or maybe all I need to do is leave a bowl of Tide pods on the porch like on Halloween.:lol:

Years ago, someone on my son’s Hotshot crew tried it. Might have been my son, but I don’t remember. Bear in mind they spent two weeks at time all season, deep in the woods, sleeping on the ground without showers, etc. After working 16-hour, high-stress workdays, they got a little punchy. Anyway, they all decided it was hilarious.  From my recollection of the photo, it was. 

1 minute ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... well, ... they are, but this is much worse

I always felt, with the shaven ones, a simple circle tat around the perimeter with  front to halfway back line would tell the tale.

:ph34r:  I try not to prejudge on the basis of appearance, but regarding this phenomenon, I'll make an exception.

I've told some who obviously went out of their way to cultivate the idiotic "Look at ME! I'M Special" appearance that was the current rage, and then proceeded to confirm the suspicion of idiocy by their actions in my store that if they were determined to look and act like that they could expect to be treated accordingly.

some kids will do near anything to be the center of attention , i avoid it if i can , might need a binder if i dont cut it but im not gonna make that much work out of grooming ever again in my leftover life 

8 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

They reproduce:(...

Scared Yet?

Jabez Cowboy

They probably don’t, actually. ;)

12 hours ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

This is about as idiotic as that circle of hair around a man's mouth like McGee on NCIS. Looks like another part of a man's anatomy. 

Sounds like you have some expertise on this matter. 

9 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Maybe they drank too much and watched the Lion King.

I had to shave off my mustache one time because of a night of Wild Turkey and watching Beidge Over the River Kwai.

The Kickin' Chicken convince me that I'd look right spiffy with a little British military mustache.

In retrospect (the next morning), I decided that the Kickin' Chicken lied to me.

3 hours ago, ShadowCatcher said:

A friar Tuck Tonsure - been around for centuries.

:lol:

monk-tonsure.png

But they didn't talk about it.

Archived