SASS Wire Forum

The "I Wish We All Could Leave California" song

19 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

If/when ya'll get to leave California,  do the rest of America a favor.

Remember why you're leaving and don't start trying to remake where you end up into where you just left.

Give it a rest, will you?  

13 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Give it a rest, will you?  

NO!  I see it every day and the state isn't what I moved here to live in.  It's being California-ized at a terrifying rate.

If you don't like Arizona the way you find it then I'll personally invite you to go the hell back where you came from.

14 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

NO!  I see it every day and the state isn't what I moved here to live in.  It's being California-ized at a terrifying rate.

If you don't like Arizona the way you find it then I'll personally invite yo go the hell back where you came from.

So, YOU are a raving leftist on a mission to transform Arizona into a clone of San Francisco?   I never would have guessed.  You hide it well.

You think Pat is a fringe left missionary?

Zeus on a pogo stick!   How many anti-civil rights types do you think are gun enthusiasts and read the posts HERE?  

How many of the people here in the Saloon do you think will leave California to transform other states into clones?   

Expecting that mindset HERE is about like expecting a WCTU member as a participant at a scotch tasting.

6 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

So, YOU are a raving leftist on a mission to transform Arizona into a clone of San Francisco?   I never would have guessed.  You hide it well.

You think Pat is a fringe left missionary?

Zeus on a pogo stick!   How many anti-civil rights types do you think are gun enthusiasts and read the posts HERE?  

How many of the people here in the Saloon do you think will leave California to transform other states into clones?   

Expecting that mindset HERE is about like expecting a WCTU member as a participant at a scotch tasting.

Joe makes a great point here, it’s not the people in this saloon that needs to be told ,what you need to do is  go on a liberal forum and search out and preach to antigun liberals! 

16 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

I will when they do.

How many people HERE in the Saloon do you think will be leaving California to preach the Gospel of Failure and Victimhood that California politics is based on?  

You are saying that 40, Pat, Lumpy, and others left here to convert other states into the Utopian Paradise that is California?

Grow the hell up.

On 3/29/2023 at 12:04 AM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

If you don't like Arizona the way you find it then I'll personally invite you to go the hell back where you came from.

I saw the writing in the wall with Arizona when a couple of huge money market, banking, investment type companies moved from Seattle to AZ. Banks always bring their citified, left leaning employees along to infest any area they move to. North Carolina is a perfect example. It was a Red state. Now Purple because BofA and Wachovia moved their headquarters there, brought their New York and Boston employees along who immediately began reshaping things to meet their wishes. 

Archived