SASS Wire Forum

God bless those who lost their lives , 

my take on this is that current gun laws dont work - they concentrate on the law abiding and ignore the criminals , they ALSO IGNORE the mental issues that we are seeing now , its not the gun - its the shooter we need to focus on 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, watab kid said:

my take on this is that current gun laws dont work - they concentrate on the law abiding and ignore the criminals , they ALSO IGNORE the mental issues that we are seeing now , its not the gun - its the shooter we need to focus on 

They pass new gun  laws such as enhanced penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime. Then they declare that they won't enforce the law against career criminals because it penalizes a certain group.  Next they proceed to say, "these gun laws aren't working, we need more." What they want is more control of law abiding citizens. 

As to the mental issue, the question on the 4473 is have you ever been adjudicated for a mental issue. It doesn’t say “under doctors care”which I believe the  shooter was. 

11 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I found this photo on FB this morning and have been debating with myself about posting it.  Supposedly the cowardly thug that murdered 6 people in Nashville.

I have not, with about 3 hours of searching, been able to find anything like it anywhere else.   My gut says that it's fake.  So I'm going to ask here if any of you have run across it or maybe can find a primary source for it.

Again, I think it's fake and I'm asking for confirmation one way or the other.

FB_IMG_1680061353938.thumb.jpg.a719ae27ac57beef6b6c869bef2600ec.jpg

Don’t tease me with these :)   These are real 

F6D6342B-1F95-4E38-A38E-2B1298AA951A.jpeg

7194E51A-DA6E-4ABC-94AF-43A0A749B61D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Don’t tease me with these :)   These are real 

F6D6342B-1F95-4E38-A38E-2B1298AA951A.jpeg

7194E51A-DA6E-4ABC-94AF-43A0A749B61D.jpeg

As long as they don't initiate violence, more power to them!   

That's part of the problem, one side of the political equation has worked hard for decades to make political violence normal and acceptable.  That's why the press didn't condemn the "mostly peaceful" riots that convulsed our republic for five years.

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

As long as they don't initiate violence, more power to them!   

That's part of the problem, one side of the political equation has worked hard for decades to make political violence normal and acceptable.  That's why the press didn't condemn the "mostly peaceful" riots that convulsed our republic for five years.

Its more than that BLM has proved it we will sit idly by and watch . All the companies that Fly that Pride crap No one as made mention of the 6 dead  or condemned the  group .   

1 minute ago, Trigger Mike said:

Maybe we should label trans groups as the terrorist that they are

For the same reason we wont, because they are Approved Government groups  and allowed same as Anitfa and BLM .    But make no doubt if we stood up as a group we would be labeled as terrorists .  

2 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Its more than that BLM has proved it we will sit idly by and watch . All the companies that Fly that Pride crap No one as made mention of the 6 dead  or condemned the  group .   

Again, as long as they don't initiate violence, more power to them.

Do we dare start down the road of political tests to exercise civil rights?  Who writes the test?  Padilla?  Mike Thompson?  

No thanks.

17 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Again, as long as they don't initiate violence, more power to them.

Do we dare start down the road of political tests to exercise civil rights?  Who writes the test?  Padilla?  Mike Thompson?  

No thanks.

News Flash , We as a nation Have been in the starting for years now . And this is how its treated , We  if you havent noticed by the Few Fed accounts here are the target . Why, because we abide by the law . 
  When a country places returning Combat Vets on watchlists  labels them a terror groups and nothing gets said we have a problem 

According to a report by San Diego Gay and Lesbian News, the rest of the caption read: "If you transphobes try to come after me, I'll take a few of you with me."

While many social media users have said they have found the video unnerving due to the recent shooting, Denker has previously posted videos on YouTube showing rifles and appears to own guns. Similar videos often circulate on social media from gun activists.

While Denker's Twitter page is now more private, a visible bio addresses the popularity of the clip.

Denker wrote: "The FBI's joint terrorism task force contacted *me* to let me know that they are watching *YALL harassers,* not me. Because I didn't do anything wrong."

Newsweek has reached out to the FBI via email for a response.

According to a Mail Online report, Denker is believed to be a former soldier. However, the report does not explain the source of this information.

Denker has been accused of being a supporter of a supposed event called the "Trans Day of Vengeance."

Who Is Kayla Denker? Militant Transgender Activist Posing With Assault Rifle (msn.com)

32 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

For the same reason we wont, because they are Approved Government groups  and allowed same as Anitfa and BLM .    But make no doubt if we stood up as a group we would be labeled as terrorists .  

Too late, San Francisco already declared the NRA as a terrorist organization. 

22 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

According to a report by San Diego Gay and Lesbian News, the rest of the caption read: "If you transphobes try to come after me, I'll take a few of you with me."

How is that different than pro-2nd Amendment people saying that they are prepared to shoot it out with police"when they come for my guns."?

13 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

How is that different than pro-2nd Amendment people saying that they are prepared to shoot it out with police"when they come for my guns."?

Because those are actually targeted by  being put on watchlists and call white supremist groups for the most part.
Social Media will take down those posts while the Pride group and spread hate when and where  they like
 But we will protest against guns 
Hundreds rally for gun reform at Nashville State Capitol (msn.com)

25 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The difference is in how the media and some politicians will portray it.  Depending on which side makes a statement along these lines they will claim that one side is absolutely making a threat of violence. The other group will get a pass and only be portrayed as exercising their first amendment rights peacefully. 

10 hours ago, watab kid said:

Which By the way notice Hales AR has a "Pistol Brace " Do you think she was planning to "register it "?  I bet not. 

hale.PNG

23 hours ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

They pass new gun  laws such as enhanced penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime. Then they declare that they won't enforce the law against career criminals because it penalizes a certain group.  Next they proceed to say, "these gun laws aren't working, we need more." What they want is more control of law abiding citizens. 

yes , and no bail revisions let them out to commit more crimes - its like they want them to continue as a criminal , 

13 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Which By the way notice Hales AR has a "Pistol Brace " Do you think she was planning to "register it "?  I bet not. 

hale.PNG

that keltec sub 2000 is not an AR type rifle , its a pistol caliber carbine and its got a glock erxtended mag 

Archived