SASS Wire Forum

There's some confusion and differences of opinions as to what this person is. The first reports say it was a trans girl which makes it a man. This afternoon they are saying it's a trans man, which makes it a girl. Hopefully they get it straight as to what it really was, boy or girl. But it's dead, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

PF

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

There's some confusion and differences of opinions as to what this person is. The first reports say it was a trans girl which makes it a man. This afternoon they are saying it's a trans man, which makes it a girl. Hopefully they get it straight as to what it really was, boy or girl. But it's dead, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

PF

The proper pronouns now are was/were.

Audry Elisabeth Hale. SHE used the male name “Aiden”.

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

I don't recall any of these school, theater, restaurant, or grocery store mass murders having anything other than severe psychosis, no training at all. There was an ex serviceman who ambushed and killed several police officers a few years back, in TX I think.

You make a good point though.

Violence of action, trained numbers working together as a team put this killer down. Not soon enough, but probably the fastest response by far to date. Most important was their willingness... I mean true bravery.

Dont get me wrong , These guys did good . However I feel most LEO's good benefit from more training on this as we see it too often .

It's just me Its how I survived 8 years in combat  sometimes doing multiple breaches in a night ,and what I trained when not there always room to learn and by all means its changed even since my last time in 2014 and some are just personal preference   (damn its been 9 years ) I watch all the current training groups and discuss with a few of the better training groups (Which if a Group is interested in going I can tell you a few good ones ) 
  From what I saw and good For Ryan he took charge and seemed to have some basic idea on what was needed some of the errors I saw were from a department not having a SOP that they train to . Any Active LEO's I recommend your dept having a standard training SOP so everyone is on same page .

And No I dont do it Professionally anymore but as AWG thats what we taught and recommended .   

And her family saw nothing to be concerned about in the past few months?  She isn't sure if she is still a woman or a man?  She is buying multiple guns and ammunition?  I truly believe all of us SASS members would have said,  "hmmmmm........., what's going on here daughter.  Is there a problem we can help you with?"  This is so sad.  If she had a "complaint" with previous teachers or administrators that drove her to this, that would be one thing for a nut case like her.  But to shoot 3 little children?  I am not a weekly go to church person, but I believe in God, and I am certain SHE will burn in Hell for eternity.  

28 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

The proper pronouns now are was/were.

18 minutes ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

Does that imply that it's a biological girl? 

PF

Yes, biological female is the best evidence at this point.

But as to pronouns... for anyone who commits such a heinous crime, I propose "it." No Fs given, may it burn in hell for all eternity.

3 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

And her family saw nothing to be concerned about in the past few months?...

The family knew it had bought a gun. Singular. One. The family believed it had sold that gun at some point in the past.

Let's see, SHE was 28 yrs. old.  Was she in school, had a job, on welfare, on disability?  What was SHE doing during her waking hours?  So far as I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong, she was living with family.   And nobody saw a problem with HER?

Oh, and by the way, our "Grand High, Exhaultic , Mystic Ruler",   Joe Biteme said we have to ban AK47's.  Police video shows the shooter was using a Kel-Tec SUB2000 probably in 9MM  when SHE entered the school and up to when the wonderful police put HER out of HER miserable life.    

1 minute ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Oh, and by the way, our "Grand High, Exhaultic , Mystic Ruler",   Joe Biteme said we have to ban AK47's.  Police video shows the shooter was using a Kel-Tec SUB2000 probably in 9MM  when SHE entered the school and up to when the wonderful police put HER out of HER miserable life.    

It had 3 guns. "He" or "she" or any orientation or self-identification is no longer relevant or appropriate. Not in this case, not in any case in the past, not in any case in the future. Only the lack of humanity must be recognized in all cases.

Excuse me John, but you just referred to HER as "IT" and you are chastising me for saying HER?

At least I am referring to this person by their biological birth gender and not referring to this person as an "IT".

Unfortunately the homosexual community insist on holding families emotionally hostage.  Many falsely assume they have to go along with the new agenda in their child or be isolated from them.   But instead of helping them they end up encouraging their confusion and they just go further out there and I have many friends who took that route and now every Christmas and thanksgiving etc they have weirdness in their house years and years down the road and it doesn’t seem to end.

my wife and I took a different approach.  We told her God doesn’t like it, God destroyed sodom and Gomorrah because of it and you best leave it alone.   We love you and will help you any way we can but we can not support that.  The result is she moved out.  She had other more obvious problems she used as an excuse to leave and then revealed the rest.   

we miss her.  My wife thinks of her every day and night.  I pray for her daily.  Our missing her does not negate that we can’t condone what she does.   We are better off as a family with her not living here.  A friend has a son in the same shape but he won’t leave and is 28  and they are at their Witt’s end.

sometimes you have to do what is right over what seems easier 

14 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Excuse me John, but you just referred to HER as "IT" and you are chastising me for saying HER?

At least I am referring to this person by their biological birth gender and not referring to this person as an "IT".

I understand, and recognize you are in step with the facts as reported. Please do not take my comments as chastising you personally.

I am taking a harder line, I will no longer recognize any identity of such evil. It may burn in hell. At most, I encourage you and everyone to adopt the same viewpoint. Evil does not deserve more. It was no longer a person upon entering the school.

In addition to the victims and families of victims, I am also including the first responders in my prayers. May the Lord help them and hold them and keep them and let them know they did right.

On edit: I don't give a damn about any LGBTQ+ aspects presented by this event, most shooters are straight males. To me, they are all and will always be ITs. Inhuman manifestations of evil.

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Does anyone else think it’s strange that she had 14(?) minutes to shoot up the school and yet only 6 were killed? This could have been MUCH worse!!
Also- anyone else notice how recent mass killers all seem to be leftists??

Not that MSM would mention it! Even Fox hasn’t!

This school had some amount of warning, they would have heard her shooting through the glass giving them valuable seconds.  None of the six people she shot survived.

It is so sad that we have people in this world so screwed up they don't even know what sex they are.  Is it parenting, schools, social media, peer pressure, etc.  Just saw on TV that Rue Paul Drag show is number one on MTV.   We are in deep doodoo.

23 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

It is so sad that we have people in this world so screwed up they don't even know what sex they are.  Is it parenting, schools, social media, peer pressure, etc.  Just saw on TV that Rue Paul Drag show is number one on MTV.   We are in deep doodoo.

I dont blame the parents , I think its peers and social media trying to show "be different " and be accepted , Its a wish to obtain attention that they feel they dont get normally , good they like,  bad they can label you with whatever term they like .

28 minutes ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

The TV guide called it a Drag Race, I was sorely disappointed when I tuned in.

One thing that never seems to get Talked About is that over 80% of Mass Shooters Are or have been on Ritalin or other anti social behavior Drugs...

And have had almost No parental Discipline... In their lives ....  Sorry for misspelling it... 

Jabez Cowboy  

3 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

One thing that never seems to get Talked About is that over 80% of Mass Shooters Are or have been on Riddling or other anti social behavior Drugs...

And have had almost No parental Discipline... In their lives ....

Jabez Cowboy  

Ritalin?  Schools used to push it, I think they were compensated somehow by Govt.  We went to the wall on that one and won, our kids never got it and are normal and successful. These days, you'd never know or be arrested for objecting.

Funny how a name dumbs down or changes what happens and where the blame is put.  What is used as a weapon should not define your actions.

Ex:   If a person drives a car into a crowd of people and kills some, is that a driver?  No, a killer/murderer.

If a person stabs another with a knife to death, are they a stabber?                     No, a killer/murderer.

If a person flies a plane into a building, are they a flier/pilot?                                  No, a killer/murderer.

If a person uses a bat/pipe to bludgeon someone to death are they a hitter?   No, a killer/murderer.

If a person uses a firearm to kill someone are they a shooter?                               No, a killer/murderer.

I wish the media would use the correct term instead of focusing on the item/action of the killer/murderer.

My 2 cents from the saddle.  :mellow:

2 hours ago, Caladisi kid said:

Funny how a name dumbs down or changes what happens and where the blame is put.  What is used as a weapon should not define your actions.

Ex:   If a person drives a car into a crowd of people and kills some, is that a driver?  No, a killer/murderer.

If a person stabs another with a knife to death, are they a stabber?                     No, a killer/murderer.

If a person flies a plane into a building, are they a flier/pilot?                                  No, a killer/murderer.

If a person uses a bat/pipe to bludgeon someone to death are they a hitter?   No, a killer/murderer.

If a person uses a firearm to kill someone are they a shooter?                               No, a killer/murderer.

I wish the media would use the correct term instead of focusing on the item/action of the killer/murderer.

My 2 cents from the saddle.  :mellow:

It's not about reporting the news. It's about pushing a narrative and an agenda. The narrative is that Guns are Bad, and the agenda is to deprive us of our guns so as to make us sheep for the government to sheer. 

It’s now the third day in this episode and the local news outlets are STILL pushing the emotional side of the story!!

When I got up at 6:00 am to get ready for my trip to town, they were still standing in the entrance to the school/church complex and there were blue lights flashing in background of the camera shot!  ONE clip of some gimmick used to keep a door closed and the rest of the hour long presentation was interviews with people “grieving” and those decrying the tragedy of it all! One 45 second blurb on local traffic and one minute on weather was all that was offered besides talking heads and politicians expounding on “gun violence” and/or their own agendas!

Sgt., 

Understood, the spin put on all "news" is dictated by whatever the producer/owner wants to report  

"Those that own the press own how the news is stated"  

It always falls to the responsible individual to determine how it affects them.

CK  :)

45 minutes ago, Caladisi kid said:

Sgt., 

Understood, the spin put on all "news" is dictated by whatever the producer/owner wants to report  

"Those that own the press own how the news is stated"  

It always falls to the responsible individual to determine how it affects them.

CK  :)

I absolutely understand the way the spin is achieved. Just like History is written by the victors. Unfortunately there just aren't as many responsible individuals paying attention. Most of the populace get their "news" in 30 second sound bites on their phones between checking their email, facebook, and twitter feeds.

The media is definitely working to make the association, gun=bad.  Unfortunately as fewer people are exposed or use guns on a regular basis they are successful.   

once again we have a shooter that people knew was a potential issue and other than the one friend who is reported to have called the police, no one did anything.   We have plenty of laws already on the books, they just need to be enforced.  I fully expect spree shootings and other violent acts are going to become a lot more common.  Police are largely ineffective and laws are being selectively enforced at best.  When the economy tanks again as it will people who are marginalized will lash out.  Unfortunately it will probably be violent.  

Part of why nothing was done is because mental facilities only keep you a few days and then send you home unless they have something they can prove is an issue.  They also don’t see confusion over gender as the mental problem it really is.  

if you are so disconnected from reality as to not be able to understand what gender you are then there is a problem but it is not politically correct to address that these days.  

21 hours ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Just saw on TV that Rue Paul Drag show is number one on MTV.   We are in deep doodoo.

This pollution is on TV down here in Australia as well, how the hell did this crap ever become mainstream?

Our grandfathers and fathers must be turning in their graves.  

11 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

This pollution is on TV down here in Australia as well, how the hell did this crap ever become mainstream?

Our grandfathers and fathers must be turning in their graves.  

Look at the people that control the media...that will explain most of it.;)<_<

My son said a lot of folks on the internet are saying she was justified for shooting up the school because she was not accepted for what she wanted to be and there is a movement called a trans resistance that advocates violence against any who oppose trans garbage

I found this photo on FB this morning and have been debating with myself about posting it.  Supposedly the cowardly thug that murdered 6 people in Nashville.

I have not, with about 3 hours of searching, been able to find anything like it anywhere else.   My gut says that it's fake.  So I'm going to ask here if any of you have run across it or maybe can find a primary source for it.

Again, I think it's fake and I'm asking for confirmation one way or the other.

FB_IMG_1680061353938.thumb.jpg.a719ae27ac57beef6b6c869bef2600ec.jpg

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I found this photo on FB this morning and have been debating with myself about posting it.  Supposedly the cowardly thug that murdered 6 people in Nashville.

I have not, with about 3 hours of searching, been able to find anything like it anywhere else.   My gut says that it's fake.  So I'm going to ask here if any of you have run across it or maybe can find a primary source for it.

I saw this also but no confirmation of where it came from. In the previous post it was mentioned that some people think the person was justified because of lack of acceptance. On a similar note I saw one leftist who said, "thank goodness it wasn't a school with a lot of black or LBQTG  students!"

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Twitter has suspended that account so it is hard to say if it was a real, longstanding propaganda page or a troll.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11915513/Controversial-group-Trans-Day-Vengeance-raised-money-firearms-training.html

https://apnews.com/article/twitter-trans-day-vengeance-marjorie-taylor-greene-musk-642bee4baf454867ef2860348693f412

Archived