SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again the left is using a tragedy to push an agenda. Instead of protecting our school children, they deny the schools the protection of armed police. They'd rather deny law abiding citizens the ability to defend themselves.

It's interesting that the shooter avoided another school that had "Too much security", I guess that was in HER manfesto!  

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-target-school-security

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Entry through a side door...the rattling sound you hear is me, shaking my head...

She shot through BOTH entry doors and simply kicked out the shattered glass. No armed security on site as it was a private school and not protected like public schools in that area. A private school can't afford armed security? Come on, add the cost into the school tuition. Bars on the doors would have also denied entry. 

I feel bad for the families of the deceased victims and the little kids that will carry the trauma of the event for the rest of their lives.

Once again, the media has to plaster the shooter's name, agenda and all of the other BS connected with idiot. I even saw a report that the guy was Alan Hale's (The Skipper) great-grandson. IMO, the shooter's name and entire existence should be struck from history forever and all possessions confiscated.

15 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

He shot through BOTH entry doors and simply kicked out the shattered glass. No armed security on site as it was a private school and not protected like public schools in that area. A private school can't afford armed security? Come on, add the cost into the school tuition. Bars on the doors would have also denied entry. 

I feel bad for the families of the deceased victims and the little kids that will carry the trauma of the event for the rest of their lives.

Correction:  SHE shot through both doors!

Just now, Subdeacon Joe said:

Body camera view released:

Maybe more videos like this will discourage the nut jobs out there, that THEY will die when they attack other people.

All day, yesterday, the local news media blathered on and on with the emotional hand wringing!  

Almost NOTHING was said about the shooter being transgender. THAT was mostly ignored or minimized and hardly mentioned by the news outlets.

MUCH was made about the weapons, particularly the “assault rifles” and extra ammunition!!  There was a lot of hinting and innuendo relating to the weapons and nearly every interview was done with an anti-gun angle, especially when they could feature someone who had been a victim or was a surviving relative of a victim!!

NO MENTION was made of security measures other than the alternate target had better security and that the shooter had chosen this school because of the lack of such heightened security!  That observation was only made by the media in VERY dismissive terms.

To the best of my knowledge, there has been little or no truly objective reporting done in the more than twenty-four hours since the incident!!  Everything said has been colored with emotion!

36 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

To the best of my knowledge, there has been little or no truly objective reporting done in the more than twenty-four hours since the incident!!  Everything said has been colored with emotion!

I would expect no less, or more from the lamestream media.

They've been showing a different body cam on NBC, can't see much as the cops rifle is in the way and it doesn't show them taking the it out.

And the occupant of the White House had this to say (from a Fox news article)

President Biden was criticized Monday for his response to the Nashville school shooting after he joked that he only made a public appearance because he heard there would be ice cream before discussing the tragedy that claimed the lives of three adults and three children at an elementary school earlier in the day.

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance since a 28-year-old woman shot and killed three students and three teachers at a Christian private school in Nashville. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd.

2 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

President Biden was criticized Monday for his response to the Nashville school shooting after he joked that he only made a public appearance because he heard there would be ice cream before discussing the tragedy that claimed the lives of three adults and three children at an elementary school earlier in the day.

"My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband," Biden said from the White House's East Room in his first public appearance since a 28-year-old woman shot and killed three students and three teachers at a Christian private school in Nashville. "I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream," he continued. "By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs," he added. "You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden told the crowd.

He's such a great leader...

Thanks to the 80 some million people who voted for him.

I understand the emotion, this is an emotional event. I'm feeling a lot too.

I just watched the body cam videos. Columbine, Marjory Stoneman Douglas, and Uvalde have clearly provided our officers sufficient lessons on the cost of delayed response.

This shooter chose this location specifically due to low security; I applaud our officers for responding and engaging as fast as they could in this event. I also can not help but think had adults in the school been armed, the result would not have been a faster takedown. Rather, it is clear this shooter would have simply chosen another location to commit suicide. Any gun-free zone would have sufficed.

1 minute ago, John Kloehr said:

I understand the emotion, this is an emotional event. I'm feeling a lot too.

I just watched the body cam videos. Columbine, Marjory Stonemason Douglas, and Uvalde have clearly provided our officers sufficient lessons on the cost of delayed response.

This shooter chose this location specifically due to low security; I applaud our officers for responding and engaging as fast as they could in this event. I also can not help but think had adults in the school been armed, the result would not have been a faster takedown. Rather, it is clear this shooter would have simply chosen another location to commit suicide. Any gun-free zone would have sufficed.

These shooters also choose the helpless, in this case children, to target. No one to fight back in any capacity. True cowards are those who target children. In this case, yet again, we have a mentally ill individual (a mental illness protected and lauded by the political left in this country, btw) terrorizing people for some sick, twisted, demented reason having culminated from the blackness in their soul.

36 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

He's not even good enough to be joke. Just a laughing stock for our great country.

The other side doesn't understand guns, doesn't like guns and can't understand why anyone would want to own a gun.  They won't accept any facts, logic or common sense that invalidates what they feel or believe.  They will use every legal method (and illegal, if they think they can get away with it) to further their agenda of removing guns, from what they view as, THEIR society.

And I expect they will win someday, just maybe not in most of our lifetimes.

JB,

Intense! This response is exactly what's been needed and should have started right after the Columbine HS shooting..so glad to see agressive, proactive officers who obviously care and were prepared and did go into harm's way. This should be a tutorial for every dept to see and digest.

Once again a trans person whose mind is screwed up was encouraged to stay confused and their confused brain went nuts.  She also was getting “help” for emotional distress.  More likely encouraged to be confused and drugged to make money off her.

just the other day my so called trans daughter who recently was told she had schizophrenia asked me for a gun and i refused, telling her so long as she is being treated for schizophrenia I can’t give her a gun.  

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

They've been showing a different body cam on NBC, can't see much as the cops rifle is in the way and it doesn't show them taking the it out.

I have seen 3 cams and well , they are hard to watch . As a former door kicker and CQC instructor That was hard .

I understand that they dont get much training on this and maybe many LEO's can speak up they need more training and understand that they may not be every training as a group they were in , The Crossovers and flagging was too high in a High stress environment . 

I respect their willingness to engage , but also lack training and team breaching tactics .  I also understand that most LEO's dont do this 3-4 times a night for days straight like we did 

Tactics change daily and by SOP , but with any situation like this a AAR is needed and learn from the mistakes they made.  

That being said luckily the target was put down , but they are luck the target didnt have any training also 

4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Body camera view released:

True heroes!:FlagAm: God bless them!

5 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Maybe more videos like this will discourage the nut jobs out there, that THEY will die when they attack other people.

That was damned intense

1 hour ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

...That being said luckily the target was put down , but they are luck the target didnt have any training also 

I don't recall any of these school, theater, restaurant, or grocery store mass murders having anything other than severe psychosis, no training at all. There was an ex serviceman who ambushed and killed several police officers a few years back, in TX I think.

You make a good point though.

Violence of action, trained numbers working together as a team put this killer down. Not soon enough, but probably the fastest response by far to date. Most important was their willingness... I mean true bravery.

Does anyone else think it’s strange that she had 14(?) minutes to shoot up the school and yet only 6 were killed? This could have been MUCH worse!!
Also- anyone else notice how recent mass killers all seem to be leftists??

Not that MSM would mention it! Even Fox hasn’t!

I begin to worry, when we can say "only 6".  My contention is that some of us old guys with LEO or Military background could connect with the local Sheriff and pull shifts at schools.  Another thought is the Israeli plan.

Archived