SASS Wire Forum

Problem on ebay

Is anybody else having problems on ebay? The last couple days the page keeps freezing up and opens up a window that says "Page unresponsive Wait or leave?" Then I get the "Aw snap, something went wrong displaying this page" "Reload?" :unsure:It only does it on ebay. 

Could they be having problems? Or could it be my Windows 7 confuser? :blink:

I was doing a search on EBay yesterday and it was a bit squirrelly. It locked up. It took me back to the Home Screen while I was looking through some items. I just bailed out and didn’t really think much about it. 

I’ve had 3 smooth transactions in the past 24 hrs./

25 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Windows "7"??  Really??  Surprised it will run at all since 7 is no longer supported.  Consider a MAC.

I don't run programs, I just play on the internet. And I REALLY don't want to have to try to transfer all my stuff to a different confuser.

17 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I don't run programs, I just play on the internet. And I REALLY don't want to have to try to transfer all my stuff to a different confuser.

No choice but replace mine, and the Geek Squad at Best Buy did a pretty good job of transferring my stuff.  I backed up the old computer on a Western Digital My Passport just in case, since I have thousands of photos.

Archived