SASS Wire Forum

USS Galena

Subdeacon Joe

May be an image of 3 people and outdoors

Then the great Galena came with her portholes all aflame and the Monitor, that famous naval wonder. But the guns at Drury's Bluff gave them speedily enough a reg'lar sort of rebel cannon thunder. The Galena was admonished and the Monitor astonished and their patent shot and shell were mocked at. And the dreaded Naugatuk with the hardest kind of luck was knocked into an ugly sort of cocked hat. ("Richmond is a Hard Road to Travel. Confederate song)

that was fun , is that garrison keiler in the suite ? looks like the old prairie home companion show - i always enjoyed that program , reminder that the libs eat their own , 

35 minutes ago, watab kid said:

that was fun , is that garrison keiler in the suite ? looks like the old prairie home companion show - i always enjoyed that program , reminder that the libs eat their own , 

Looks like it was.

Screenshot_20230325-195752-479.thumb.png.dae02f27b9e31b262d9ad5416b14f019.png

How did he run afoul of the mobocracy?

i thought so ........garrison was/is an extreme lib and i hate his politics but he presented a great show , his performances were very much enjoyable and he selected a lot of great talent to perform on his program , i really wish it was still around but the intolerance of the libs eliminated his platform , 

Archived