SASS Wire Forum

New roofs

Got two yesterday.  One on the house, one on the workshop.  First day without out rain or snow for two months and they got postponed five time.

I was making breakfast when they showed up at 6:29am.  Said it would take about twelve hours.

Only the foreman spoke anything resembling English and he had 6 to 9 guys working all day long....save a 20 minute lunch.

When they finished they cleaner the yard up better than it has looked since Hallowe'en including running three battery powered electromagnets on wheels to get all the nails up.

They drove out of my driveway at 6:26pm.

The inspector from the town showed up today and said he's never seen anything but perfection from this company.

Now if the guys get my solar panels reinstalled so I don't have yo keep paying grid rates........!

28 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Got two yesterday.  One on the house, one on the workshop.  First day without out rain or snow for two months and they got postponed five time.

I was making breakfast when they showed up at 6:29am.  Said it would take about twelve hours.

Only the foreman spoke anything resembling English and he had 6 to 9 guys working all day long....save a 20 minute lunch.

When they finished they cleaner the yard up better than it has looked since Hallowe'en including running three battery powered electromagnets on wheels to get all the nails up.

They drove out of my driveway at 6:26pm.

The inspector from the town showed up today and said he's never seen anything but perfection from this company.

Now if the guys get my solar panels reinstalled so I don't have yo keep paying grid rates........!

Nice to see a "job well done story". I had a similar experience last fall rebuilding my chimney.

Archived