SASS Wire Forum

A good night for my wife

Trigger Mike

My wife has not adjusted well with the way our oldest daughter skipped in the middle of the night, changes her hair color every few weeks to blue or yellow or purple etc and vapes and has over a dozen piercings in her face. 

tonight though was my oldest son’s senior prom and the first dance goes to the parent before leaving so she got to dance with him.  I think it helped her some .  I shook his hand afterwards and told him he put his mom in heaven and thanked him for making her happy.   

18566A4F-4AF2-473E-BA60-3A7206209D62.jpeg

What he said ^^^^

Hopefully it will only be phase for your daughter.

20 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

What he said ^^^^

Hopefully it will only be phase for your daughter.

I keep telling her it is temporary.  You don’t collect tea sets, play with dolls, love frilly dresses and lace and cry because two different boys you like didn’t reciprocate and then DECIDE you are trans.  If the argument that they are born that way and can’t help it is true then she won’t stay where she is and be happy over time.   Eventually you get tired of being a pin cushion and your hair eventually won’t tolerate constant dyeing and eventually your so called friends leave and you miss the family that loves you.

4 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I keep telling her it is temporary.  You don’t collect tea sets, play with dolls, love frilly dresses and lace and cry because two different boys you like didn’t reciprocate and then DECIDE you are trans.  If the argument that they are born that way and can’t help it is true then she won’t stay where she is and be happy over time.   Eventually you get tired of being a pin cushion and your hair eventually won’t tolerate constant dyeing and eventually your so called friends leave and you miss the family that loves you.

There are this things called chromosomes, binary means two.  Beyond that, pathologies.

Archived