SASS Wire Forum

New Membership Question

Cullie Halfcock

Hello, I signed up today to join SASS, filled everything out on the online form including payment but when I hit submit the screen went blank and I’ve had no correspondence that I’m in. I can see where the charge hit my debit card but nothing else. What should I expect? An e mail confirmation? 

Check your spam just in case.

I'd personally call the office tomorrow and ask them.

Your most likely in since it hit your card, but still call.

What's your alias?

7 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Check your spam just in case.

I'd personally call the office tomorrow and ask them.

Your most likely in since it hit your card, but still call.

What's your alias?

Cullie Halfcock, if it was accepted. I didn’t give any alternative options, I was doing it during a meeting so I was in a hurry

Just now, Jason Riddle said:

Cullie Halfcock, if it was accepted. I didn’t give any alternative options, I was doing it during a meeting so I was in a hurry

Nothing in spam.

good luck , i think this will turn out fine , do get in touch with the office to confirm , i cant see any reason we dont confirm but since i signed up back in the infant stages of this computer era i have no clue where this venue is at these days , glad you joined us 

I recall renewing my dues on line and it did the same blank screen thing.  Kind of disconcerting, but it worked.  If it hit your card, it went through.  If you're concerned, just give them a call at the SASS office and they will be glad to confirm.  They really are nice folks and will be glad to help you.

Welcome to the game.

Badlands Bob

Welcome aboard Cullie Halfcock, report one of your posts to the moderator and they will change your alias here in the forum. Just press the 3 little dots in the upper corner and ask. Have a ball!

And, the SASS office should send you a packet of info in the mail, and your SASS NUMBER.  Welcome to the game!

GJ

I joined early today also and got the same blank screen. But, I emailed Maria at the SASS HQ and asked if the charge on my card went through, and she said yes it did. I agree that most palces that have you pay via credit card or debit card on a webpage do provide an acknowledgement screen, but perhaps SASS does not, or perhaps it was simply not working quite right today.

Mysterious Stranger

Thanks everyone! I’ve been accepted and awaiting my packet. My Alias is Cullie Halfcock. I think my proper name is still showing on the wire post’s. Having fun so far and learning! Can’t wait to get out and do some shooting with everyone!

Archived