SASS Wire Forum

Broken Concrete In Front Of The Post Office!!

Blackwater 53393

I’m recovering nicely!  Slept well last night and no major aches or problems.  Just a little bit of a black eye on the right side and even that is hardly noticeable.

The skint places on my head and forearm have dried up well and everything else is fine.

Thanks again for your well wishes and for sharing the humor!  I was really angry when it happened and being able to laugh it off, with a little help, will speed up the healing!!

5 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

OK Pards. I think I've found the solution for Blackwater.

1 A 1 1lcq6l.jpg

That won’t work, although I DO appreciate the thought.

I can’t get my fire suit on over it!!  :lol:

Yeah, I suppose it'd take that poor, long suffering Schoolmarm of yours just that much longer to get you dressed in the morning!

5 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Yeah, I suppose it'd take that poor, long suffering Schoolmarm of yours just that much longer to get you dressed in the morning!

It would take her until noon just to pop all the bubbles!:lol:

If he ever got a bad case of 'gas' wearing that bubble suit, he'd look like that Michelin man..... 

THEN..... he'd start floating away and the Air National Guard would fly up to shoot him down like a spy balloon.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If he ever got a bad case of 'gas' wearing that bubble suit, he'd look like that Michelin man..... 

THEN..... he'd start floating away and the Air National Guard would fly up to shoot him down like a spy balloon.

..........Widder

WAIT - WAIT a minute. That has certain poss..........

Nah. The EPA would be after the ANG did that, complaining about the damage done to the Ozone layer over the site.

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Shot down? Maybe...but at least he'd get to see the World twice before they noticed him.:ph34r:

Archived