SASS Wire Forum

Diversity

Subdeacon Joe

I have no problem with diversity. If I have a brain tumor and the best neurosurgeon around is a trans Black Muslim woman I'm OK with that. As long as she's the best with a scalpel.

JHC

14 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

I have no problem with diversity. If I have a brain tumor and the best neurosurgeon around is a trans Black Muslim woman I'm OK with that. As long as she's the best with a scalpel.

JHC

Exactly.  But diversity just for the sake of checking off boxes for social engineering is another matter.

seems to me that in order to lead such a meeting you have to hold a fancy coffee cup 

probably why ill never do that , my cup has the black rifles coffee company logo , im guessing they wont be real receptive or attentive to my message - oh and the message will not fit their agenda very well , 

You miss spelled Mental heath Issues by a  group that wants you to  accept them when they couldnt accept themselves :)

7 hours ago, watab kid said:

seems to me that in order to lead such a meeting you have to hold a fancy coffee cup 

probably why ill never do that , my cup has the black rifles coffee company logo , im guessing they wont be real receptive or attentive to my message - oh and the message will not fit their agenda very well , 

Well after hearing about the Lawsuit from a employee about Haver  they may bot be around much longer BRCC is a hypocrite alot on issues 

Frankly, you cannot be honest any more.  Was talking to a friend, expert in the field of employee lawsuits just today.  Millions can change hands over even justified firings.  Decades ago, I fired a guy who was a liar and a doper.  Documented, legal told me they wanted to use my write up as a template.  BS, his Uncle was a lawyer, sued, the Corp. paid. Never bit me, but disappointing.  I am a BR Coffee subscriber I will miss them if they go, all the statements I have read have been essential to survival. 

Archived