SASS Wire Forum

question for someone that actually works out

Alpo

In this comic strip the red-headed girl is the trainer for the blond guy. But the position he's in in the first frame - he appears to be kneeling on the table with one leg and then lifting the dumbbell with the other arm.

Is that an actual exercise? And if it is, what does it exercise?

1679397024-ptc20230321hr.thumb.png.bb2fe0866beea44de42d34a8ac63410c.png

And for those that are curious about what's going on, the girl doing sit-ups is the girlfriend of the redheaded girl, and she cheated on her. Which is why Roxy is not going to train her for the foreseeable future and she had handed over Didi to work with her today.

See - now the tagline makes sense. :P

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE GENDER !!!

Your social credit score will be losing points!

Howdy,

That is a variation on rowing motion.

Not to be done with heavy load.

East to pull all sorts of things but good workout.

Start light and build very gradual.

Best

CR

I found those york light plates I was lookin fer a while back....

:ph34r:  As mentioned above, latissimus dorsi and also posterior deltoids and triceps. as well as gripping muscles.  The one arm dumbell method isolates back muscles better than bent over barbell row, and is kinder to your low back.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THE GENDER !!!

Your social credit score will be losing points!

since when was it not OK to assume gender ? we all have the right in this country to be wrong in our assumptions if i remember correctly , its male female so you have a 50% chance  - if on the other hand someone is selecting their gender then im on record throwing he towel at them for playing the stupid games of the current woke generation that are obviously snoozing through the best part of their lives , 

Archived