SASS Wire Forum

loading setup

Cutthroat Cody

3 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Cool setup!

However, I highly recommend getting rid of the drink holder or using it for something else. Drinking and/or eating while loading is always a bad idea. 

yes, that would make space for an ashtray!

2 minutes ago, Cutthroat Cody said:

there is no drink holder, its all business my fellow cowboys.

You're op says it does!:P

I built one 3x6 ft. 

has casting pot at one end, shotshell loader at other and each side as a single stage press.  I like the fact I can roll it to where I want it.

yours is hands and feet better than mine--great job!

nice setup , i like that , looks solid and secure - the mobility is a huge plus 

ive got my three - shotgun/rifle-revolver/long range all set up on a B&D workmate with locking wheels platform too , i just need a bigger space to work in , 

i just need a bigger space to work in

Yep, a shotshell loader needs room all around for empty hulls, wads, finished shells.   And then access all around to fix all the things a progressive press gets out-of-tune at least once a month.  Cartridge reloaders don't need that much real estate.

good luck, GJ

id love to have an ashtray for my ceegar and cup holder for my beer - BUT - ive not had either in the same rom when i was loading , so ive not made those accommodations , i single stage everything including the shotgun shells so i can make it work , i would like a TV in the room even tho i think it ight be a distraction -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Archived