SASS Wire Forum

Now it's a ban on Campbell's Soup & Skittles

Gracos Kid

Yes, California is trying to ban everything that could cause retardation in future generations. I am of the opinion that they are too late. 

Might be time for more outbound corporate migrations.  -_-

I keep expecting a William "D-Fens" Foster type to pop up someday....  :huh:  

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yes, California is trying to ban everything that could cause retardation in future generations.

California:  Skittles Bad, your tongue will turn orange and your kids will run around high on sugar for an hour.  

Also California:  Weed, Heroin, Crack, and Fentanyl Good!  No future generational problems here.......

On 3/17/2023 at 1:16 PM, Gracos Kid said:

Not to bash my friends in Ca., but to alert you so you can stock up if need be...

California could ban Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, and Campbell's soup over additives | Washington Examiner

-

We don't mean to bash our friends, but Kalifornia is a pretty easy target, and sometimes our friends' toes get stepped upon.

JHC:lol:

From the article:

“Californians shouldn’t have to worry that the food they buy in their neighborhood grocery store might be full of dangerous additives or toxic chemicals,” Gabriel said in a statement. "This bill will correct for a concerning lack of federal oversight and help protect our kids, public health, and the safety of our food supply."

How the article should read:
“The United States shouldn’t have to worry that the the Mental Cancer that they see and hear in the news from certain areas of the country might be full of manipulative, dangerous and subversive messages. A bill should be made to correct the lack of Federal oversight and help protect our nation and the safety of our chi’dren and the general public from this cancer and to keep it from spreading.”

Morons.  Absolute morons.  "The bill would also block companies from manufacturing food with the additives in California regardless of whether or not the food would be sold in the state. Gabriel said the goal was to get the companies to eliminate the substances from their recipes altogether, not just in California."

At this point the fringe left has such a choke hold on the Legislature that real life has become an irrelevant fantasy to its members and only their ideology is real to them. Just as the 7th century mujahadeen desert riders wielded their saifs in their mohammedean conquests, so these DEIists rampage through our Legislature, wielding their bills in hopes of conquering our republic by legislative fiat.  

Sounds like if I ever visit California I'll need to walk across the state line buck-naked, otherwise I might have something on me that's been banned. Then again they might also check my stomach contents to be sure I didn't eat anything illegal either. :blink:

This morning, I received another source of amusement.
The BevMo liquor stores have decided they need to scan my ID to make a purchase.

At age 72, there is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that I am over age 21.
BevMo claims they need to verify it is not a "fake ID"
I repeat: At age 72, there is absolutely no doubt, whatsoever, that I am over age 21.

BevMo claims they won't retain your address, date of birth, driver's license number, height, weight, eye and hair color...
Just like the FFL forms the gov't doesn't save...

On 3/17/2023 at 1:58 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yes, California is trying to ban everything that could cause retardation in future generations. I am of the opinion that they are too late. 

im thinking they are looking ijn the wrong direction , they need to look at their elected officials and seek a cure 

23 minutes ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

No, God didn't "create it that way." He ordered walls and borders.  The "Native Americans" also immigrated here.  

I wonder if I can move into her house and have her feed me, clothe me, pay for my insurance?

1 hour ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Future california senator.  Or mebbe governor.  Or both, with career progression.  <_<  

Archived