SASS Wire Forum

Gas Powered Equipment, Gas Stoves, and now Washing Machines

Gracos Kid

9 minutes ago, Gracos Kid said:

Not to begin a debate, just making you aware if you are about to need a new Washing Machine....

Biden washing machine rule would make Americans dirtier and stinkier — and raise prices: manufacturers (yahoo.com)

Just wash’m twicet to get’m clean. That way you’re calmply’n  with gumint regerlashuns.  Sleepy Joe ain’t said we hasta’ be dirty jest save water on each cycle. By gum that’l do’er.

CJ

Yea, just like the new toilets!! Flush twice, not saving too much water !!

I think if any youngsters you know are looking for a vocation I think appliance repair would be a good job to consider. 

For years this government has allowed millions to cross the borders. Doesn’t allow the building of power production plants, water retention and / or processing plants, has heartburn over what they call “fossil fuel” that miraculously reproduces itself so they do what they can to stifle or stop it. Because of their inadequate foresight and ineptitude we, the people must put up with their utter, mostly politically motivated, horse sh!¥. 
If they can’t mandate you to buy “green” appliances they legislate higher bills and taxes to force this charade down our throats yet all the while allowing leeches, criminals and possible terrorists to walk across our borders on a daily basis. Other countries are allowed to produce whatever they wish, pollute the air and the earth with little ir no restrictions but we, Canada, Britain, Australia and a couple of others have the job of cleaning up our acts due to another scum and leech organization known as the UN. 

Just like law enforcement and crime in this country is set up to keep criminals on the loose while the wheels of injustice turn slowly, this environmental BS is the same process. Keep the political scum and bureaucracies alive and kicking in regards to the environment while we pay for it. 

I could go on for many more paragraphs, but it would do no good. I highly doubt any of our political representatives and alphabet agencies pay any attention to any online postings unless, of course their lives, livelihoods or bureaucracies are threatened. 

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I think if any youngsters you know are looking for a vocation I think appliance repair would be a good job to consider. 

For years this government has allowed millions to cross the borders. Doesn’t allow the building of power production plants, water retention and / or processing plants, has heartburn over what they call “fossil fuel” that miraculously reproduces itself so they do what they can to stifle or stop it. Because of their inadequate foresight and ineptitude we, the people must put up with their utter, mostly politically motivated, horse sh!¥. 
If they can’t mandate you to buy “green” appliances they legislate higher bills and taxes to force this charade down our throats yet all the while allowing leeches, criminals and possible terrorists to walk across our borders on a daily basis. Other countries are allowed to produce whatever they wish, pollute the air and the earth with little ir no restrictions but we, Canada, Britain, Australia and a couple of others have the job of cleaning up our acts due to another scum and leech organization known as the UN. 

Just like law enforcement and crime in this country is set up to keep criminals on the loose while the wheels of injustice turn slowly, this environmental BS is the same process. Keep the political scum and bureaucracies alive and kicking in regards to the environment while we pay for it. 

I could go on for many more paragraphs, but it would do no good. I highly doubt any of our political representatives and alphabet agencies pay any attention to any online postings unless, of course their lives, livelihoods or bureaucracies are threatened. 

When we let our yards go, eventually the weeds take over. Same for those elected officials, if we don't hold them accountable eventually they no longer serve, but rule. We the people are their bosses, yet many forget when the time comes to take the weeds out.

2 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

The Amish have been converting old style wringer washers to gasoline for decades 

My mom had one and when she passed and I moved into her house I sold it to a Amish guy for $50.00 that was in 1996.

6 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

What synod Amish use gas motors? They horse and buggy around here  muscle and wind power

The Amish have no central leadership. There congregations are called  ordnungs and each is independent and run by the local bishop who is appointed by the ordnung. The bishop makes the rules within certain boundaries 

That's why I asked. Around here if they are using tech newer than about 1850 they are Mennonite.

Archived