SASS Wire Forum

Shoutout to THSS

Sedalia Dave

This is my third year to attend and it was the best one yet. I can say they listened to what the shooters wanted and made changes. It was a great match. 

Beaux Hunk Cowgirl and myself had great bunches of fun at Trailhead as always.  Tks to all folks at THSS for their work and pulling off a very fun match.

...crosscut hardy and EB Johnson

I too had a great time.  It was my first try at the Thursday morning long range match and I surprised myself with 2 hits (out of 5 shots) on the 550 yard knock-downs.  I also shot the Thursday afternoon Plainsman match (first time) and that was great fun, as well.  More folks should have stuck around for the Sunday morning events -- they were loads of fun, too, without any of the pressure.  The couples shoot scenario was especially crazy and inventive, and the THSS mano-a-mano event is one of the very few times in cowboy action shooting that you get to shoot simultaneously, standing side-by-side, with your competitor.  I'll definitely try to go again next year.

16 hours ago, crosscut hardy said:

Beaux Hunk Cowgirl and myself had great bunches of fun at Trailhead as always.  Tks to all folks at THSS for their work and pulling off a very fun match.

...crosscut hardy and EB Johnson

You are a great posse Marshall Crosscut Hardy!

Archived