SASS Wire Forum

How often does Taylor’s come back in stock.

Copper Sean O Driscoll

Predicting when the Italians build what and when they will arrive in the U.S. is like trying to predict which stocks are going to rise or fall.  Tammy, Sue and Keri run Taylors and are great to talk to.  Tammy and Keri were just at EOT.  It was nice visiting with them again.

4 minutes ago, Copper Sean O Driscoll said:

Thanks every one for the responses. I hoped there was a schedule to it.  I guess I’ll just wait. 

If your dead set on Taylors call long hunters. Jim can get them and they  are much better when he gets done with them. 

I would agree to check with Long Hunter, he might have some in stock.  If not call Taylors and get put on a backorder list.  Otherwise when the next ones come in they might all be pre-sold to others on their backorder list.  If you do get new ones from them, you can have them shipped to Long Hunter or any gunsmith for action jobs before you ever get them, if that's what you want.   And meanwhile keep looking elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Needle-Nose-Tom said:

If your dead set on Taylors call long hunters. Jim can get them and they  are much better when he gets done with them. 

Not especially set on Taylor’s but I do like the runnin iron and Bisley hammers. My left thumb has some issues with the standard hammers, I have plenty of strength in the thumb but the range of motion is limited. I find when I’m have to “reach” for a hammer my thumb locks up. I’m trying to shoot Double Duelist or may be Gunfighter some day. 

Archived