SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to those who helped me win my category at EOT

I can't speak for everyone but there were a lot of people involved in me being able to win my category. 

First, foremost and always I have to thank God, with him all things are possible!

Next thank you to Reno Mustang and Dodge City Dixie for hauling me to EOT for the 7th time.

Reno Mustang for building my new rifle, I was only able to shoot 8 stages with it before heading to EOT and it ran flawlessly through the entire match.

Fast Eddie for rebuilding my SKB shotgun before last years EOT.

Shotgun Boogie who short-stroked my Ruger Bisleys at EOT last year.

Bullets by Scarlett for her Championship Bullets.

Cumberland Drifter and Captain. Grouch for my holster rig and Jack Houston for the shotgun belt.

Papa Dave (RIP) for the gun cart and years of help and inspiration.

Hunters Gold for the glasses, I was nervous because I bought them after the warm up matches on Wednesday and shot with them for the  first time Thursday.

To all of the Cowboys and Cowgirls that I trained with including several of those listed above and lots of the Wartrace Regulators.

There are so many that helped me along the way that I can't name all of them but I would be remiss if I didn't thank Charlie Bowdre (RIP) and Sassy Lora  for introducing SASS to Tennessee and starting the Wartrace Regulators, the first SASS Club in Tennessee.

Thank you to everyone and I hope to be back and try again next year!

Randy

4 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I can't speak for everyone but there were a lot of people involved in me being able to win my category. 

First, foremost and always I have to thank God, with him all things are possible!

Next thank you to Reno Mustang and Dodge City Dixie for hauling me to EOT for the 7th time.

Reno Mustang for building my new rifle, I was only able to shoot 8 stages with it before heading to EOT and it ran flawlessly through the entire match.

Fast Eddie for rebuilding my SKB shotgun before last years EOT.

Shotgun Boogie who short-stroked my Ruger Bisleys at EOT last year.

Bullets by Scarlett for her Championship Bullets.

Cumberland Drifter and Captain. Grouch for my holster rig and Jack Houston for the shotgun belt.

Papa Dave (RIP) for the gun cart and years of help and inspiration.

Hunters Gold for the glasses, I was nervous because I bought them after the warm up matches on Wednesday and shot with them for the  first time Thursday.

To all of the Cowboys and Cowgirls that I trained with including several of those listed above and lots of the Wartrace Regulators.

There are so many that helped me along the way that I can't name all of them but I would be remiss if I didn't thank Charlie Bowdre (RIP) and Sassy Lora  for introducing SASS to Tennessee and starting the Wartrace Regulators, the first SASS Club in Tennessee.

Thank you to everyone and I hope to be back and try again next year!

Randy

What, no thanks to everyone who shot slower than you??

:P

You forgot me, Randy. I kick you in the shins all the time to help build up your pain threshold.

Congrats Randy!!!!!!

Congrats Randy.    BUT, you forgot about TN Williams.    Ya see, he forgot to hide one of his 'specially anointed'

Chicken feet on your gun cart.     My guess is that he'll tag you at the State this summer.  :lol:

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Congrats Randy.    BUT, you forgot about TN Williams.    Ya see, he forgot to hide one of his 'specially anointed'

Chicken feet on your gun cart.     My guess is that he'll tag you at the State this summer.  :lol:

..........Widder

That's my Lucky Charm, I have one in the box on my gun cart!!

Randy

Archived