SASS Wire Forum

Thank You to The Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders

I just want to say thanks to all involved in putting on EOT. It is truly amazing the work and organization that goes into transforming a public shooting range into EOT in a few day and tearing it all down even faster. If you looked around on Sunday during the Shoot-Off they were already tearing down stages. I'm sure it won't be long before they'll be planning and preparing for next years EOT!

I also have to say thanks for upgrading this year awards, they were FANTASTIC!!!!

Again thanks to everyone who had a hand in this EOT and I hope to be able to return next year.

Randy

Thanks Randy,

Certainly the Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders are responsible for the planning and executing of EOT, but without the work of our Rangers the match wouldn't be possible. They work for a solid two weeks all day. They are the backbone of our organization. Our sponsors make EOT possible, without their support we couldn't produce that quality match.

Thanks for your kind words, congrats on your World Championship.

TB

Outstanding openning ceremony, awards presentation, super band on Saturday nite, and stages.   Trophy/buckle awards was  definitely a "8 second 90+" improvement.    

I too will share my gratitude out to the Rangers! We had a great time, and the Arizona Rangers were excellent hosts for this great event. 

I will pass along a HUGE THANK YOU from the Eldorado Cowboys!

The work that goes into an event like this huge and time consuming. The organization of this event was great. 

THANK YOU to all the Rangers, volunteers and everyone behind the scenes that worked so hard!

Beaver

Been coming to Ben Avery a long time, this match has always been quality the measuring stick for all others.  This year was no exception except for the retirement of two major players.  The replacements worked hard and the result showed that there was no loss of quality but an improvement in many ways, love coming to Ben Avery.

Archived