SASS Wire Forum

Watch to help

I feel bad for Mike but I only have so much money to give to charitable causes. I just send some money to a GOFUNDME account for a local  month old child that was PARALYZED in a car accident! :(Those kind of causes are more important to me than watching a video of a guy shooting! I wish Mike all the best though but I can't help!

I donated a few bucks.  And obviously, there are a lot of people who do care.  When I checked last night, the fund that originally had a target goal of $10,000 had already drawn over $45,000 in donations.  

Mike is a good one.  

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Mike wins this case and the follow up to retrieve costs and damages. It would be nice to see these arrogant bureaucrats have to pay out of their own pockets for their stupidity. 

1 minute ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I hope Mike wins this case and the follow up to retrieve costs and damages. It would be nice to see these arrogant bureaucrats have to pay out of their own pockets for their stupidity. 

Mike also stated that the bureaucrats would be the ones that have to pay, not the taxpayers. I think that’s great, gives them a little skin in the game. Too many government officials get to impose policies on the taxpayers dime. 

8 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Mike also stated that the bureaucrats would be the ones that have to pay, not the taxpayers. I think that’s great, gives them a little skin in the game. Too many government officials get to impose policies on the taxpayers dime. 

That's what I was saying! Wouldn't it be great if the zoning idiot had to sell his house to pay off Mike and the attorneys?!

Then take all the money and open an actual range. How do you like me now?:lol:

Archived