SASS Wire Forum

Scariest Thing That Flies Since the Cretaceous Period

Subdeacon Joe

I was thinking BUFF!!  It’s been flying since just after the Cretaceous age and there may be some still flying when this old earth disappears!!  :ph34r:  :FlagAm:

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I was thinking BUFF!!  It’s been flying since just after the Cretaceous age and there may be some still flying when this old earth disappears!!  :ph34r:  :FlagAm:

The BUFF is just a child compared to the DC-3/C-47

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Whew…I thought I was going to read that my mother in law boarded a plane somewhere. 

You're lucky. My ex-mother-in-law was a pterodactyl, at least that's what she claimed...I really think that she was older than that.

23 minutes ago, Chantry said:

Ya left out part....  DC-3/C-47/R4D (Gooneybird)  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Chantry said:

I’ll agree that the AC-47 is a fearsome flying machine and that it predates the B-52 by several years.  Howsomever!! Ol’ Buff carries what every nation fears most, as far as “weapons” goes, and can deliver ‘em again and again!! Not to mention that it can carry several of those weapons at once!

4 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’ll agree that the AC-47 is a fearsome flying machine and that it predates the B-52 by several years.  Howsomever!! Ol’ Buff carries what every nation fears most, as far as “weapons” goes, and can deliver ‘em again and again!! Not to mention that it can carry several of those weapons at once!

Not any more, the B-52 is strictly a conventional bomber.  The B-1 has took over the nuclear role awhile ago.

1 hour ago, Chantry said:

Not any more, the B-52 is strictly a conventional bomber.  The B-1 has took over the nuclear role awhile ago.

The ol’ girl’s STILL CAPABLE!!

33 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The ol’ girl’s STILL CAPABLE!!

Thirty-three Taliban died during a bingo game in Afghanistan. Caller called out B-52, they died in the stampede to get out of the building.:rolleyes:

Archived