SASS Wire Forum

The latest haircut for 2023

Sedalia Dave

No its not the Dork Knot.

25 Modern Haricuts For Men In 2023

Is Mullet Coming Back?

So, the main question is are mullets coming back? In short, yes. A mullet 2022 is one of the hottest hair trends to make a comeback. At first, guys with mullets were mostly athletes and celebrities. It was an easy way to stand out in the crowd, as the 2022 men’s hairstyle was considered unconventional and nonconform. Those who wanted to be seen as rebellious also opted for a men mullet haircut, which somehow manages to marry formal top and informal back in one hair look.

The main accent of the cut is on the nape that features long eye catching strands. While it may seem not for everyone, it is actually quite versatile. The modern day mullet, accompanied by fades and tapers, is extremely versatile. It works for any hair type, from straight to curly, and flatters almost all shapes of the face. So, should you decide to get the new mullet, you can rest assured that it is going to look awesome on you.

When you are tired of your Mullet and want a change of pace.

What Is A Man Bun?

If you’ve familiar with a women’s hair bun, you may just think that a man bun is the exact same thing. While the concept of twisting the hair up and out of the way remains the same, this hairstyle also has many variations that are suitable for a variety of hair types, lengths, and personal styles. The hair bun can be extremely masculine and bring focus to chiseled manly features. Here’s how to get the look.

40 Man Bun Hairstyles For 2023

There's only one thing that looks worse than a mullet, and that IS the man bun.

When I was a young Marine, (1977- 1990), in the open squad bay that was a Barracks at the time, it seemed that about every six months or so, we'd break out our old Drivers Licenses and compare the pics. Every guy in the place used to have long hair, except me. They would always look at the pic, then back to me and remark that my hair wasn't much longer at that time than before I enlisted. So I've always had short hair.

Whoever wrote that article has absolutely no idea what a mullet looks like.

Someone told him, once upon a time, "business in the front, party in the back", and that is apparently all he knows.

36 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Whoever wrote that article has absolutely no idea what a mullet looks like.

Someone told him, once upon a time, "business in the front, party in the back", and that is apparently all he knows.

It says “The Modern Mullet”

apparently they’ve changed the original which was almost as bad as these!:lol:

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

No its not the Dork Knot.

25 Modern Haricuts For Men In 2023

Is Mullet Coming Back?

So, the main question is are mullets coming back? In short, yes. A mullet 2022 is one of the hottest hair trends to make a comeback. At first, guys with mullets were mostly athletes and celebrities. It was an easy way to stand out in the crowd, as the 2022 men’s hairstyle was considered unconventional and nonconform. Those who wanted to be seen as rebellious also opted for a men mullet haircut, which somehow manages to marry formal top and informal back in one hair look.

The main accent of the cut is on the nape that features long eye catching strands. While it may seem not for everyone, it is actually quite versatile. The modern day mullet, accompanied by fades and tapers, is extremely versatile. It works for any hair type, from straight to curly, and flatters almost all shapes of the face. So, should you decide to get the new mullet, you can rest assured that it is going to look awesome on you.

I don’t know what’s worse, those goofy looking depression era haircuts of a few years ago, the handhold knob (fairy bun) or these “mullets” that look like drunken monks opened a hair salon and hired meth and crank head wenches to cut hair. 

It’s really too bad we couldn’t get these going too. 

These are from the “Not gettin’ laid this year” collection. 

The Grutch

image.jpeg.bb2ae4af32a54317a61d5b7460febfff.jpeg

The Putz

image.jpeg.d851640ff3ea55b0f97a42bebed11b25.jpeg

The Humping Lizard Mullet

image.jpeg.bf8a12ce513ea40adcb42ad3c5180104.jpeg

The “Hey Mo”

image.thumb.jpeg.3544ac6449aec9b32bcd19ac75dd3b4d.jpeg

The Duh

image.thumb.jpeg.367b6019f38c0a26fe3dbe94b49389dd.jpeg

The Friar Tuck

image.jpeg.6072e9c3c4178f3edbea1183ac210a11.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

And what are we follicley  challenged people supposed to do?

Wigs

image.jpeg.6be49288e61640d9b31deced5141006f.jpeg

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It’s really too bad we couldn’t get these going too. 

These are from the “Not gettin’ laid this year” collection. 

The Grutch

image.jpeg.bb2ae4af32a54317a61d5b7460febfff.jpeg

The Putz

image.jpeg.d851640ff3ea55b0f97a42bebed11b25.jpeg

The Humping Lizard Mullet

image.jpeg.bf8a12ce513ea40adcb42ad3c5180104.jpeg

The “Hey Mo”

image.thumb.jpeg.3544ac6449aec9b32bcd19ac75dd3b4d.jpeg

The Duh

image.thumb.jpeg.367b6019f38c0a26fe3dbe94b49389dd.jpeg

The Friar Tuck

image.jpeg.6072e9c3c4178f3edbea1183ac210a11.jpeg

That's from the "I lost a bet" category :lol:

4 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

And what are we follicley  challenged people supposed to do?

Wear a hat!

IMG_2919.jpg

On 3/7/2023 at 1:22 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

When you are tired of your Mullet and want a change of pace.

What Is A Man Bun?

If you’ve familiar with a women’s hair bun, you may just think that a man bun is the exact same thing. While the concept of twisting the hair up and out of the way remains the same, this hairstyle also has many variations that are suitable for a variety of hair types, lengths, and personal styles. The hair bun can be extremely masculine and bring focus to chiseled manly features. Here’s how to get the look.

40 Man Bun Hairstyles For 2023

Used to be a saying about such. "If I had a dog looked like that I'd shave his butt and make him walk backwards"

JHC

laughing ape.jpg

Archived