SASS Wire Forum

Biden running mate

10 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

No, not funny, tragic. 

Unfortunately it is funny. And tragic. You can either laugh or cry about what’s happening in our country. I choose to find humor in it  

Ain’t gonna say it…nope, nope, nope…of course time-outs are a thing of the past, but my comments would definitely warrant their return. 

Gonna go work on my fishing gear, I guess, or maybe go look at other threads. My thoughts regarding the subject matter of this thread will remain my own. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Ain’t gonna say it…nope, nope, nope…of course time-outs are a thing of the past, but my comments would definitely warrant their return. 

Gonna go work on my fishing gear, I guess, or maybe go look at other threads. My thoughts regarding the subject matter of this thread will remain my own. 

image.png.66e77516d0b2cc4b3340c9d0b3034c31.png

No need to say anything. We can all read your mind!:P

A politician from PA. I believe. Has cognitive issues after having a stroke during the election and didn't drop out. Still got elected, but can't do the job. 

15 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

A politician from PA. I believe. Has cognitive issues after having a stroke during the election and didn't drop out. Still got elected, but can't do the job. 

He sure put the nail in the coffin of the political career of Dr Oz. If he couldn’t beat him I don’t think he’s going anywhere. But who knows it’s politics, they are always looking to re invent themselves 

18 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

IMG_3583.jpeg.81b623eb34aefcdcb71ce2a2ea95d0e8.jpeg

OMG I'm so offended!NOT!!:P

Archived