SASS Wire Forum

EOT from my saddle

twelve mile REB

Another great match at Ben Avery.  The retirement of Blackjack Zack and Nine toe Joe was quite a blow to the match, but the Rangers rose to the occasion.  The course of fire was not only challenging but extremely shootable.  There were no memory traps, it was straight forward and as complicated as you wanted to make it by that I mean they allowed for a certain amount of creativity that backfired on some and smiled on others.  Stages were beautifully done explanations covered what they needed, and footing was excellent despite a little rain the day before.  Good vendors with prices in line with today's economy.  Some of the old timers were gone but others filled in nicely, the ice cream lady was gone but ice cream was available not as many flavors but nice helpings and you could sit in the sun and enjoy talking to your friends  thank you Rangers for a down right great match.

Yo Reb sure glad to meet up with yah pilgrim. Take care & God bless you & yours.

JRJ & SP.

Reb,

it was great to get to shoot with you on Posse 33.  Congratulations on another championship win and a clean match.  I wholeheartedly agree the match was a success and I'm looking forward to next year.

Kit

Archived