SASS Wire Forum

EOT Scores?

Krazy Kajun

I looked on www.endoftrail.org and did not see the scores posted.  Does anyone know where they are posted?

Kajun

I suspect that just as in years past it'll take a couple of days for them to get posted, but I'll assume that's where they'll be.

Apology I read the wrong year, I really need new glasses.

I just checked as of right now...10:15am EST the 2023 scores are not yet posted....the 2022 scores are there.  I know it will take some time for Misty and Ruby to get home and catch up....curious minds that didn't make it to EOT would still like to know.

Kajun

9 hours ago, Whiskey Kid said:

Never understood what takes so long…can we nominate an EOT score poster?

Majority of websites are maintained by a third party.  Website updates are sent to the third party and the third party places the change(s) in the queue with ALL OF THEIR OTHER CLIENTS.  

Patience pilgrim, patience.

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I just checked as of right now...10:15am EST the 2023 scores are not yet posted....the 2022 scores are there.  I know it will take some time for Misty and Ruby to get home and catch up....curious minds that didn't make it to EOT would still like to know.

Kajun

Misty and Ruby are NOT part of the organization that puts on the match. The Arizona Territorial Rough Riders (which is not ACSA) runs the match. So the Arizona Territorial Rough Riders would put up the scores.

Give that crew a break. They probably needed to get some rest form a long week of working. They are breaking down the range now and I am sure the scoring team will get the scores up as soon as they can.

BTW: One of the score reports is listed on the home page.

Archived