SASS Wire Forum

Need a Buntline Holster

I am not sure if this should be here or in the Saloon, but I'll start with it here for now.

Anyway, this is my Colt Buntline and its holster.

1321304482_BuntlineLeft.thumb.JPG.3ca505321e9da3fb869eea7b26a09776.JPG435990675_BuntlineRight.thumb.JPG.41880c40719fe891e1808bf77477ce9f.JPG

As you can see, it's very simple, left handed and crossdraw,  Pistol is a 12" Colt .44.

I now find myself in need of a right handed one, if not just like it, very similar.   Problem is, when I went to look up the people who made it for me, I found that they have gone out of business.  :(

So...  

Can anyone recommend someone who either carries something similar, or who can custom make one?  I've not been able find anything specific, and I thought I'd ask if anyone can make a recommendation.

there are a number of leather folks here that can accommodate your need and a lot that can be recommended by others here so ill leave it to them , i need one as well , but im looking for the one you have for mine , that said im not asking for a price on yours more waiting to here what gets added here , i think down the road a couple months i may want to get something , 

depending on where you are there are a lot of local leather makers that do one offs to your need , i know of one in wisconsin ill ask to do mine , if your in this vicinty im sure he might consider your request , i suspect if your not you can find someone close to you in this group of people , 

Archived