SASS Wire Forum

He's Unprepared

Subdeacon Joe

I’d hate to fall into deep water… :o

I carry 3 knives, a flashlight, some eyeglass cleaners, a cell phone and a gun. I used to carry more “stuff” but that’s what the backpack’s for. ;)

When you run up and down a hill and you have bruises from all the crap your carrying in various pockets I recommend you get a decent small backpack. ;)

That’s what I did. And the pack stays in the vehicle, the house or wherever you need it for quick access. It’s rarely on my back. 

Here’s my favorite.

https://www.ddt-ops.com/product-page/drifter-urban-day-pack

I literally went through many packs before settling on this one and it doesn’t look tactical - my main concern. 

I'm missing something. Is he wearing his bug out bag as a vest ? 

Cause there is no way, even after the apocalypse, I'm carrying that much crap on my person. 

2 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

I'm missing something. Is he wearing his bug out bag as a vest ? 

Cause there is no way, even after the apocalypse, I'm carrying that much crap on my person. 

Agreed! 

I’ve got most all of that only it’s in my glove compartment!:lol:

Ain't any worse than the old guys running around with a bunch of things on their belt.

Phone, knife sheath, leatherman sheath,  zippo holder, flashlight, car key holder, etc, etc, etc...  They look like they knocked Batman in the head and took his Bat Belt.

If it won't fit in my pants (or jacket if the weather calls for one) pockets, then I can live without it long enough to get to the truck. 

The only thing I carry con my belt is my pistol and a spare mag if I'm carrying a bottomfeeder.  Speedloaders for a wheelgun go in a pocket.

Archived