SASS Wire Forum

you ever wonder about the idiots that write wiki articles?

Alpo

I was reading the plot of any which way you can -the sequel to every Which Way but Loose, Clint Eastwood and the orangutan. In the plot it refers to the black widows as a "Neo-Nazi biker gang".

Because they wear SS stuff? Back in the '60s and '70s and '80s lots of bikers wore that, because they thought it made them look tough. Made them scary. Neo Nazis? People these days need to study history, instead of getting all the information from Facebook and tick tock.

18 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Idiots abound. 

And we continually find ways to make bigger and more complete ones!!

Har. Those guys couldn’t even spell NAZI. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Somebody help me out....

In the movie - a comedy - there is this evil mainMEAN vicious motorcycle gang. The black widows.

EveryWhichWay_pic2.jpg

As you can see, they are wearing bits and pieces of Nazi uniforms.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=every+Which+Way+but+Loose+black+widows&t=fpas&iax=images&ia=images

im with Red Gauntlet here [and we seldom are on the same page even if in the same book] im lost on this one , what exactly do WIKI wrighters , Bikes and Nazis have in common ? im sure there might have been a wiki wrighter that sais sunthin about mikers and nazis in the past but i missed it , maybe even linked bikers and nazis [thats a stretch for me] but HEY , enlighten me so i can separate from RG , 

One can trace much of this back to the decline in public schools.
I saw it in the CA schools in the 60s, but was too young to recognize it (then) for what it was.

I saw it first hand as a grown adult while doing IT work for the Sacramento City schools district.
I was in an 8th grade classroom doing work, and watched a little bastard terrorize the teacher without consequences.
My grade school education was in ID in the 50s and 60s, so I know what would have been done to me, if I behaved in that manner.

Sac public schools lean SO far to the Left, I'm surprised their buildings don't fall over in that direction.
Then again, all the gov't buildings downtown Sacramento lean the same direction... I'm equally surprised they don't fall in that same direction.

1 hour ago, bgavin said:

Sac public schools lean SO far to the Left, I'm surprised their buildings don't fall over in that direction.
Then again, all the gov't buildings downtown Sacramento lean the same direction... I'm equally surprised they don't fall in that same direction.

Most of the population leans so far that way that they probably wouldn't notice.

Archived