SASS Wire Forum

When You DON'T Jump Off The Boat To Cool Off

Cypress Sun

Filmed 15 miles off the coast of Louisiana during a fishing trip. A school of Menhaden (bait fish) being set on by a BUNCH of sharks. I don't think it would be a good time to cool off by jumping into the water...

I'm glad somebody said it was Shark Feeding Frenzy...I thought it was AMBULANCE CHASERS at an accident scene...

6 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I think I'd go home and watch TV.  I doubt anything but shark would be biting  today.

Wonder what the anti-hunting, killing, crowd would say about this?  They might have a tough time blaming this on us.

Sharks are good eating! When I worked in socal, we would go down to Newport Beach at lunchtime to a small café that had shark sandwiches. :D

8 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Sharks are good eating! When I worked in socal, we would go down to Newport Beach at lunchtime to a small café that had shark sandwiches. :D

Many people that thought they have eaten scallops...haven't. They actually consumed shark or stingray. You're right though, shark is pretty good eating. Good firm texture, not overly fishy and good on the grill, pan or oven.

6 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I wonder??? If we take some politicians out and let them go for quick dip, would we get in trouble for poisoning the sharks?

Nothing would happen to them. The sharks would leave them alone due to professional courtesy!:angry:

Archived