SASS Wire Forum

Passing on: FREE HAZMAT shipping for primers

Pb Mark

Just wanting to let people know that Natchez currently has free HAZMAT shipping.  Just stumbled on it looking for some primers.  No clue how long this will last. 

Yes, Federal SPP shows currently available.  

The coupon code shows as FH230227

Thanks for posting that.  As much as it pained me to do so, I bit the bullet (I guess I should say Primer) and bought some primers at the current exorbitant price.  I know it's just that whole supply/demand thing, but I was just about to pull the last 1K primers out of the cabinet so I will just be grateful to even be able to get some.  Hopefully, by the time these are gone, it will be back to something more reasonable!

Now we wait....

1 hour ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Thanks for posting that.  As much as it pained me to do so, I bit the bullet (I guess I should say Primer) and bought some primers at the current exorbitant price.  I know it's just that whole supply/demand thing, but I was just about to pull the last 1K primers out of the cabinet so I will just be grateful to even be able to get some.  Hopefully, by the time these are gone, it will be back to something more reasonable!

Now we wait....

I swallowed my pride and bought 10000. Said I'd never do it.

14 hours ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Now we wait....

I think you’re gonna have a long wait!

Natchez has RAISED their prices! It Used to be $100 for 1000 SP!

I consider that ominous.

At the no fee I looked for black powder, but couldn't find any in stock.

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

I think you’re gonna have a long wait!

Natchez has RAISED their prices! It Used to be $100 for 1000 SP!

I consider that ominous.

I reluctantly have to agree, which is why I "Bit The Primer" and bought some.  I was hoping to find someone from my area who was driving out to EOT thinking I could pay you in advance and have them bring them back, but unfortunately I didn't have any luck with that.

As I sometimes say, "We will know the Future, when it is Yesterday!"  Last time I bought primers before this batch they were $30/1000.  If I had bought 35K back then instead of 15K, I would be even on the total cost and have 15K additional primers.  Where is that Face Palm emoji when I need it...

5PM 3/1/23

Just checked Natchez, & they have a limit of 1,000. However, I just bought 5,000 Fed Small pistol primers for $570, including $25 Hazmat, tax, & shipping.

Still 3 to 4 times too much. Hope it comes down pretty soon.:)

Archived