SASS Wire Forum

SASSwire reputation

Ol Waylon

I have bought a few things from SASSwire classified over the last couple years and I am wondering, as far as reputation, I have “0” and I have never known how a reputation gets built. Further more, if I’m not boosting the seller’sreputation in some way, or how that’s done?
 Thanks-Waylon 

2 minutes ago, Ol Waylon said:

I have bought a few things from SASSwire classified over the last couple years and I am wondering, as far as reputation, I have “0” and I have never known how a reputation gets built. Further more, if I’m not boosting the seller’sreputation in some way, or how that’s done?
 Thanks-Waylon 

Reputation is based on the number of posts a person makes that somebody else liked or laughed at. If someone clicks the Sad or Confused emoji, they don't earn reputation points.

AFAIK Few if any people on the wire pay attention to such things. 

"Wire reputation" has NOTHING to do with any satisfaction obtained (or lost) with either buying or selling items from the classifieds.   It's just a very rough "popularity of forum posts" indicator.   Indicating nothing important.

good luck, GJ

1 minute ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Where would one see what their reputation is, assuming they have one.

On your/their profile, a ways down. Can't see em on my phone but at one time they were right below the avatar when I was on my PC.

7 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Where would one see what their reputation is, assuming they have one.

On my laptop, I just hover the mouse pointer over your name or avatar and a popup window gives that reputation number as well as other info and a "message" button for sending PMs.

In a computer browser view of the Profile data for a user, it's in the Achievements section close to top of display, far right side, green button with a number in it.

GJ

I remember my mother telling me “stay away from that girl, she has a reputation”:P

11 hours ago, Hoss said:

I remember my mother telling me “stay away from that girl, she has a reputation”:P

Well, that just added to the attraction.:P

Archived