SASS Wire Forum

COVID leaked from Wuhan Lab per Dept. of Energy

Trailrider #896

DOE and FBI claim the COVID leaked accidentally from the Wuhan lab. Now I am NOT big on conspiracy theories! But I DON'T believe this business of a "leak" from the Wuhan lab.  I have always believed this was an intentional release of a bio-warfare agent!  But, you say, they killed a lot of their own people.  Yes, but more people died in the outside world, and the disruption of economies in the Western world benefitted the PRC more than the reduction of their population has hurt them. JMO! I am NOT racist toward the Chinese people. I feel sorry that their government cares so little about them!  Maybe our gub'mint will wake up and sniff the COVID realities! Same thing about Count Dracula II and his rattling his nukes! Let's send some F-16's to fly top cover for A-10 tank busters, so the Ukrainians can kick Vlad out of their country! 

I yield the soapbox! 

4 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

What ducks?  Do we have any now?  And are they suitable to go out against Chinese or Russian hypersonics?   They've been setting this up and laughing at us  for decades, while their young people all came here to be taught our technology at our universities.   I personally don't see any good endings to the present situation

DOE is woefully incompetent with our national energy policies which is its mission.  Why does anyone think DOE, Department of ENERGY,  knows ANYTHING about infectious deseases which is clearly not its mission?

The Chinese leadership (if you can call it that) has been killing it's citizens by the millions for centuries. They could care less about killing millions more. The Chinese have knowingly and accidentally released Covid, and other viruses/diseases upon their own citizens and hence the World population. I've stated and believed from day one of the Covid 19 pandemic, that it was a purposeful release and experiment of a biological warfare agent that got out of hand. They probably have many more types of this type of warfare available and ready for use by whatever means they deem necessary. 

The Chinese wanted to destroy the economy of every country but China...and it worked. 

19 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

DOE is woefully incompetent with our national energy policies which is its mission.  Why does anyone think DOE, Department of ENERGY,  knows ANYTHING about infectious deseases which is clearly not its mission?

DOE manages a network of national US labs, some of which do advanced biological research. They’ve suspected from almost day one it was a lab leak. 

I don’t think China wants to go to war with us since we’re probably their biggest customer! 

Our current government and 50% of this country do not have the balls to go after China. It doesn’t matter what the facts are…depending on whose facts they are. 

I am starting to think this was an Illuminati plot to finally drive the population down to manageable, controllable numbers but the dolts released the virus too early…

And, I’m kidding

It’s more like 60% don’t have the balls…

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

DOE manages a network of national US labs, some of which do advanced biological research.

We should be afraid, very afraid.

3 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

What ducks?  Do we have any now?  And are they suitable to go out against Chinese or Russian hypersonics?   They've been setting this up and laughing at us  for decades, while their young people all came here to be taught our technology at our universities.   I personally don't see any good endings to the present situation

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I think all of Oz's are long gone to the scrap heap :)

B-60104.thumb.jpeg.64177951b506d6e114984c9028df8184.jpeg

We still have a few....

AFP_Getty-186634097.jpg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Our current government and 50% of this country do not have the balls to go after China. It doesn’t matter what the facts are…depending on whose facts they are. 

I am starting to think this was an Illuminati plot to finally drive the population down to manageable, controllable numbers but the dolts released the virus too early…

And, I’m kidding

It’s more like 60% don’t have the balls…

It could have easily been the act of one person in China.   Talk about going postal.

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

It could have easily been the act of one person in China.   Talk about going postal.

Sure it was! And in English, his name begins with the letter X! Regardless of who actually released the agent, as those who carried out the extermination acts in Nazi Germany claimed in their defense, "Behfels ist behfels!" Orders are orders!  Besides which, at least two workers in that lab came down with it.

Frankly, I don't believe he wants to get into a shooting war over Taiwan with us, when they can and are gaining the modern equivalent of the Great East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere by other means. How successful the PRC might be will depend on the willingness and intelligence (lack of stupidity...not intel) our leaders have to act to counter them. I don't believe Xi is either a megalomaniac or a fool. In spite of apparently digging more ICBM silos than we currently have, he isn't rattling the nuclear sabre.  

The real question right now is if Putin throws in tactical plutonium in Ukraine, is what we will do about it. Frankly, I don't believe we would respond with nukes. We probably would hit Russian bases with conventionally armed Tomahawks or drones. The bigger factor is if Putin realizes he is losing in Ukraine, would he go after other countries that were formerly part of the Soviet Union, on the basis that they are "really" part of Mother Russia.  If he did that, even in a limited way, it would trigger Article 5 of the NATO treaty. And that could lead to WWIII!  Pray he either comes to his senses, or others within his close circle, decided enough-is-enough!  :unsure:

Wouldn’t it be sad if this whole thing was so a president could find a way or be manipulated into signing a binding accord with the WHO to control US responses to pandemics and allow the UN more control in our country?

Nah, that couldn’t happen. 

I seem to remember someone telling us all of this years ago, but the fact he called it the “China virus” and TDS was running rampant with impeachment was on the forefront of their minds, the China factor was inconsequential and off the radar.

I believe the disruption to the economy, order and every day life was the primary goal with deaths and prolonged illness a side effect.

PLUS ONE for Pettifogger.

No love for China.  Except when they were making the TTN Hammer Double.  BUT!!  There is absolutely NO positive proof COVID came from the Wuhan facility.  It's strictly a WAG (MILITARY ACRONYM FOR "WILD ASS'D GUESS') and at this point in time there is no real way to track it down.  It's a case of governmental "China Bashing."  Oh, and "China Bashing" by those who don't know any better.

7 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

No love for China.  Except when they were making the TTN Hammer Double.  BUT!!  There is absolutely NO positive proof COVID came from the Wuhan facility.  It's strictly a WAG (MILITARY ACRONYM FOR "WILD ASS'D GUESS') and at this point in time there is no real way to track it down.  It's a case of governmental "China Bashing."  Oh, and "China Bashing" by those who don't know any better.

Per the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, you are entitled to your opinion... and I,m right! :rolleyes:

It may be purely coincidental that the Wuhan flu first broke out in the same town as the Wuhan lab. That’s not a WAG. It’s a geographic correlation.

Heck, the FBI director is now saying it was likely a lab leak.

Why? Because, as my family doctor said, it has the earmarks of an engineered virus.

Intelligence reports presented with "low confidence" don't mean much to people who take these things seriously, but people with an agenda will always try to make it seem like more than it is. It's definitely a good theory, and very believable, but it's based on nothing but speculation and we already had plenty of that. 

On 2/28/2023 at 10:39 AM, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Okay, where did it come from? Enlighten us, please. 

On 2/27/2023 at 7:08 PM, Buckshot Bear said:

A couple of years ago the wife and I took a duck boat ride at the park in Stone Mountain Ga 

image.jpeg.be9741f8ff107c7487bc8c94e7f12534.jpeg

On 2/27/2023 at 5:08 PM, Buckshot Bear said:

A few are still used for tours as Bob pointed out, and rescue vehicles for floods and hurricanes. I recall one was in a collision and sank, killing some folks.

Edit. More than one accident!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/duck-boat-accident-kills-17-missouri-back-past/story?id=56707672

There used to be tours on lake Geneva, Wisconsin, apparently no longer, as I couldn't find them.  There was a fatal accident some number of years ago that may have put an end to it.  Was one of the kids favorites when they were small.

6 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

There used to be tours on lake Geneva, Wisconsin, apparently no longer, as I couldn't find them.  There was a fatal accident some number of years ago that may have put an end to it.  Was one of the kids favorites when they were small.

Are you sure your not thinking of Wisconsin Dells where a few are still operating.

We took a Duck boat ride in Boston many moons back. It was fun! We all came on Harleys and the guide made us quack all over town !!!

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

A couple of years ago the wife and I took a duck boat ride at the park in Stone Mountain Ga 

image.jpeg.be9741f8ff107c7487bc8c94e7f12534.jpeg

There was a small tourist fleet of these at Table Rock Lake near Branson, MO. A few were out when a sudden thunderstorm struck and easily swamped one of them. (The others were still close to shore and made it back.) They had awnings like this one as well as windows which were down because of the rain. Life jackets were stowed on the underside of the awning and of course no one was wearing one. The only practical way out was thru the rear. When it rolled over and sank, everyone naturally panicked, blocking the exit. As I recall, only two made it out and 17 others drowned.

I had seen these just a year before in the same location from the vantage point of a boat. My first thought was how little freeboard they had - maybe 18 inches. I thought then how easily they could swamped and vowed never to ride one, especially with a top cover. 

11 minutes ago, Steel-eye Steve SASS #40674 said:

Are you sure your not thinking of Wisconsin Dells where a few are still operating.

Dam' when your brain gets old! Of course you are right. That was Kid paradise 30 odd years ago.

Archived