SASS Wire Forum

Korth revolvers

Tennessee williams

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

How about the new s&w 350 legend?

Because I'm a revolver whore I've been looking at that gun too. It certainly has great possibilities.

Hi, I'm Dan and I have an addiction...

Hi, I’m Pat and I am a Revolvaholic. I joined Wheel Gun Anonymous in 1997. I have no intention of giving up my addiction. I am just here to hear about more guns and ammunition experiences by others and to get pointers on creative acquisitions to further my affliction. :D

@Tennessee williams

I know we aren’t supposed to post other forums here but this is so beautiful I just had to post this. I hope this link works:

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/6-korth-vintage-say-what.1971954/#post-31905425

A photo from the link:

951F996D-7EB0-4A4E-8225-B3AD6B16BD09.thumb.webp.e46a1bd7e9448b4db8434ff07b2d52c7.webp

I do not know what that doohickey is below the revolver. 

On 2/28/2023 at 9:20 AM, Dantankerous said:

For the price of a Korth I can own several Smiths and Rugers.

Or a used Toyota.

:D

To me that’s what it’s all about. But sometimes your perspective changes depending on how big your bank account is. I love high end shotguns but I’m never going to own a H&H, because I like living in my house :) . But if I ever win the lottery there’s a chance. And life would be pretty boring if we all just bought the cheapest item that would fulfill the need. 
The guy who buys a Taurus or Rossi considers the Colt or Smith to be a luxury item. And then there’s the guy that owns the High Point Yeet cannon :) 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

@Tennessee williams

I know we aren’t supposed to post other forums here but this is so beautiful I just had to post this. I hope this link works:

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/6-korth-vintage-say-what.1971954/#post-31905425

A photo from the link:

951F996D-7EB0-4A4E-8225-B3AD6B16BD09.thumb.webp.e46a1bd7e9448b4db8434ff07b2d52c7.webp

I do not know what that doohickey is below the revolver. 

Wow indeed! That's 8 grand worth of slick. I think that doohickey is the tool they come with to adjust the double action trigger pull. It should insert into the bottom of the grips.

Archived