SASS Wire Forum

Going too far

Rye Miles #13621

This dude is taking Black history month a little too far!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/florida-teacher-slammed-making-white-130635063.html

That kind of garbage encourages things like

My comment: "Obviously violence WAS the appropriate reaction to stop the thug. Notice that the first person to try to help was afraid to do anything more than tap him on the shoulder? Afraid of being fired for a racist attack on a student. Notice also how so many people just ignored it or casually mosied over, as if this were an everyday occurance."

IMO, all of this woke crap has gone WAY too far.

I would have told the teacher to go f himself, I'm not bowing to anyone.

The guy assaulting the teacher's aide would have got one of those oak chairs smashed on the side of his head if I'd have been there. From what I've read the teenager was 6' 5" and 250+ lbs, he ain't getting a tap on the shoulder from me. The teacher's aide was seriously injured and still in the hospital last I read.

21 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

My comment: "Obviously violence WAS the appropriate reaction to stop the thug. Notice that the first person to try to help was afraid to do anything more than tap him on the shoulder? Afraid of being fired for a racist attack on a student. Notice also how so many people just ignored it or casually mosied over, as if this were an everyday occurance."

Disgusting!! :angry: I might’ve got my ars kicked but I would have definitely done more than tap him on the shoulder!

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

.I agree with you, but in today's society hitting a student, who probably a minor even if he is 6'6" could get you arrested, sued or cause you to end up in the hospital.  

The student will probably get a slap on the wrist and do no or minimal time and will almost certainly commit further crimes as an adult.

7 hours ago, Chantry said:

.I agree with you, but in today's society hitting a student, who probably a minor even if he is 6'6" could get you arrested, sued or cause you to end up in the hospital.  

The student will probably get a slap on the wrist and do no or minimal time and will almost certainly commit further crimes as an adult.

Then they would have to arrest me. As soon as he knocked that woman unconscious, he became a felonious assailant. I'm not going to stand by and watch a 6' 6", 300 lb male (or any male) knock a woman unconscious, then stomp and beat her. I may go to jail, I may go to the hospital and I may get sued. Wouldn't be the first time for any of the three.

As far as a slap on the wrist, it wouldn't surprise me. It won't be the last time he commits a felony and I doubt it's the first time he committed a felony.

But going back to the original post, if that had been a white teacher who was requiring black students to bow down to white students and to activeACT AS, DAMMIT OTTO servants to them, he would have been fired, he would have been castigated, the Black Panthers would have burned his house down, he would have had to shave his beard, dye his hair, get contacts and move to another state just to stay alive.

But a black teacher requiring white students to act like that towards black students? I am completely stunned that the school even "placed him on leave". You notice it didn't say unpaid leave, so he's still drawing a check.

In the 1800's, and up to WWII, if law enforcement didn't handle this, the local "vigilance committees" would have made an example of anyone who would have attacked another person or who tried to indoctrinate students with this kind of BS. 

I could say so much, but it would only serve to raise my blood pressure, get me angry, and fuel my depression. I come here to find some calm in my life and cheer up. 

See directly above!!

44 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I could say so much, but it would only serve to raise my blood pressure, get me angry, and fuel my depression. I come here to find some calm in my life and cheer up. 

Ditto. 

9 hours ago, DocWard said:

It’s the same reason I still read the New York Times, but generally skip the front page on the way to style, culture, food, and puzzle sections.  My days start in much more harmonious fashion.  

Today I’m going to finish building a new outdoor table for the Big Green Egg.  It will also hold our gardening tools.  Looking forward to that project.  

I wish you a good day, Doc.

43 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

It’s the same reason I still read the New York Times, but generally skip the front page on the way to style, culture, food, and puzzle sections.  My days start in much more harmonious fashion.  

Today I’m going to finish building a new outdoor table for the Big Green Egg.  It will also hold our gardening tools.  Looking forward to that project.  

I wish you a good day, Doc.

That sounds like a worthy project, to be sure. I have several projects I would like to get started on and continue on, but I have a hunch I will be busy helping others with theirs instead.

15 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Then they would have to arrest me. As soon as he knocked that woman unconscious, he became a felonious assailant. I'm not going to stand by and watch a 6' 6", 300 lb male (or any male) knock a woman unconscious, then stomp and beat her. I may go to jail, I may go to the hospital and I may get sued. Wouldn't be the first time for any of the three.

As far as a slap on the wrist, it wouldn't surprise me. It won't be the last time he commits a felony and I doubt it's the first time he committed a felony.

And people have the nerve to ask me why I quit teaching in 1988.  My parents who were life long teachers advised my nephew to seek another profession over 30 years ago because of the way it was going. 

7 hours ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Thank you.  About 20 years ago I asked a black acquaintance why he had converted to  Mohammedanism.  He gave me the usual garage about how Christians supported slavery and how Mohammedanism banned it.  I asked him about the history of slavery.  He fumbled around about the Transatlantic slave trade as if white crewed ships put into port, grabbed blacks off the streets and forced them into the ships.   I pointed out that Arab Mohammedan slavers had been operating the Trans Saharan trade for centuries before Europeans got into the Transatlantic trade.  And that even with the Transatlantic trade the first step was blacks selling blacks to Arab Mohammedan slavers.

Archived