SASS Wire Forum

For anyone who likes the show 1923

Buckshot Bob

For experts, those guys need to go back to school.

With the double rifle when he reloaded he dropped "bullet casings" on the ground? Bullet casings? Seriously?

During the war scene he brought up that trench shottie??? That phrase right there would have totally gotten rid of any experience or authority about guns that he's supposed to have if he was talking to me.

It was good that he mentioned the Thompson was a 1928, because that was obvious when they took the close up of the barrel. Colt cooling fansDAMN OTTO, FINS YOU JERK, NOT FANS were thinner and closer together

But that Webley revolver. First, I'm pretty certain it's an Enfield.

small2_9963.thumb.jpg.d9c34d942fe9593b964d05d212d97e89.jpg

I have not been able to find a picture of a Webley that had that big disc on the right grip. And it did not look like it had a hammer spur. The Enfield number two revolver that had no hammer spur is a World War II gun. I don't think the Irish sheep farmers would have had it in 1923.

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

For experts, those guys need to go back to school.

With the double rifle when he reloaded he dropped "bullet casings" on the ground? Bullet casings? Seriously?

During the war scene he brought up that trench shottie??? That phrase right there would have totally gotten rid of any experience or authority about guns that he's supposed to have if he was talking to me.

It was good that he mentioned the Thompson was a 1928, because that was obvious when they took the close up of the barrel. Colt cooling fansDAMN OTTO, FINS YOU JERK, NOT FANS were thinner and closer together

But that Webley revolver. First, I'm pretty certain it's an Enfield.

small2_9963.thumb.jpg.d9c34d942fe9593b964d05d212d97e89.jpg

I have not been able to find a picture of a Webley that had that big disc on the right grip. And it did not look like it had a hammer spur. The Enfield number two revolver that had no hammer spur is a World War II gun. I don't think the Irish sheep farmers would have had it in 1923.

That's a double action only Tankers Model.

Here is a WWI Webley:

WEBLEY WWI 1280px-Webley_IMG_6789.jpg

Archived