SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun Reloaders for sale, Deliver to Ides of March

Jack Spade

I have several good condition used shotgun reloaders for sale, prefer not to ship but I am attending the Ides of March Florida State Match and can deliver there. 

1.  MEC 9000gn 12 ga.  Great condition, set up and loading sts hulls.  Has the upgraded primer system with the large primer tray and added bottle supports.  Comes with large shot and small powder bottle, two charge bars, three or four powder bushings and a cover.  Asking $600

2.  Three MEC 9000H reloaders, 12, 20 and 28 ga with one hydraulic pump unit.  These loaders are in very nice condition and were set up and loading when I bought them.  I have not hooked them up and ran them but saw them run when I bought them.  Included are shot and powder bottles, several charge bars and a wide variety of bushings.  I really want to sell these as a set as I only have one pump unit.  Asking $2200  If interested and it matters I can get a detailed list of charge bars and bushings.

3.  Ponsness Warren 800B.  This is an older loader that I got from an estate. It is used but in good condition.  Someone at some time repainted it.  Functions and loads like it should.  These are excellent reloaders and turn out a very nice shell quickly.  The tubes I have for this one have been shortened but they work fine.  Replacements can be ordered from Ponsness Warren or bought on ebay.   If you purchase this machine ahead of time I can set it up and tune it for your particular hull and load.  It is the machine on the right in the pic of the two PW loaders.  Asking $600

4.  Ponsness Warren 800 Convertible.  Used machine with some nice upgrades.  Has the updated primer system and the updated top seal plate with the removable bushings.  The convertible machines are able to be changed to different gauges by changing out the tool head.  All of the parts are available from Ponsness Warren to upgrade this machine to the configuration of the new 800 plus.  Again if purchased ahead of time I can set this machine up  and tune it to your particular hull and load.   This machine is on the left in the photo.  Asking $800

If you purchase one of the PW machines I will include a shot and powder bushing of your choice.  I have additional shot and powder bushings that can be purchased extra. 

If you want more pics or have questions please send me a PM and I am more than happy to talk to you about them.  Thanks!  Jack Spade

20221206_120242.jpg

20220217_161332.jpg

20230211_124906.jpg

I’m your buyer for the PW 800 convertible.

I’ll send you my contact information and preferred load via pm.

See you at The Ides!

Thanks, Chert Rock.

Just finished setting up the Ponsness Warren 800 convertible for Chert Rock Chuck.  These machines turn out some really nice shells.  

20230227_152402.jpg

Those are some fine looking shells. I’m a bit anxious to get it home and give it a whirl!

Back to the front, lots of good loaders here.

If you are interested in a loader but don't like my price, PM me with an offer, all I can say is no.  Not going to Ides but have a friend who is, we can arrange a pony express to get a loader to you. 

One last bump, getting the truck loaded up tomorrow to leave Wednesday morning. 

Archived