SASS Wire Forum

WTB Winchester 1887

I've been trying to get my hands on one too. I think they are unicorns and don't exist. That being said, if you find a few let me know.

I have a 12 gauge manufactured in 1897. It has been completely gone through by a gunsmith. The forcing cone has been lengthened for modern shells. Otherwise it is unmodified.

Includes butt cover and lever wrap.

$1750 plus shipping.

Im assuming you would need to shoot black powder out of it due to the year it was built. Also, Pictures for drooling purposes?

1 hour ago, Reverend P. Babcock Chase said:

Hey Trainwreck,

If you're planning on starting to shoot an '87, you have the right alias.

Don't ask me how I know.

Rev. Chase

He is damn fast with an 87 already.

Cabela's in Owatonna Minnesota has had a 1901 in the gun library for a while now...if anyone is interested in a big boomer...

5 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Cabela's in Owatonna Minnesota has had a 1901 in the gun library for a while now...if anyone is interested in a big boomer...

Loved that store and town!  Worked the Parent company of Modern Metals Manufacturing and spent a week there working and then saw their local high school football game, Renaissance festival and Cabelas!  Great time!

If either of the OP's is going to EOT I have this good solid 1895 model for $1,300.00.  Will not ship, need to pick up at EOT or have a friend pick it up.

DSC_0001.jpeg

DSC_0004.jpeg

DSC_0005.jpeg

DSC_0009.jpeg

DSC_0007.jpeg

Archived