SASS Wire Forum

Ding Dong, the Witch is dead (well, almost retired)

I hope that old hag lives another hundred years!! And I hope she spends them weeping and gnashing her teeth at every turn, as all the evil she has done gets undone by good people with right minds and our rights in mind!!  :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :lol:

53 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I hope that old hag lives another hundred years!! And I hope she spends them weeping and gnashing her teeth at every turn, as all the evil she has done gets undone by good people with right minds and our rights in mind!!  :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :lol:

go on, tell us how you really feel

6 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

5 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

go on, tell us how you really feel

........ if you keep holding back like that you're gonna burst a phoofal valve ......  :blink:

she’s almost 90 and for all the damage she did to SF & CA, it pales with what Willie Brown and Gavin Newsome have achieved.

sorry for going political folks but CA Politicians rarely limit their BS to their home state.

6 hours ago, WOLFY said:

she’s almost 90 and for all the damage she did to SF & CA, it pales with what Willie Brown and Gavin Newsome have achieved.

sorry for going political folks but CA Politicians rarely limit their BS to their home state.

Yes, she was a huge antigunner which affected the whole country. She a sponsor of that Assault Weapon ban when Clinton was POTUS.

16 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Atta boy, Blackie!  Keep on saying what most folks don't.  :D

9 hours ago, WOLFY said:

she’s almost 90 and for all the damage she did to SF & CA, it pales with what Willie Brown and Gavin Newsome have achieved

Notice that all of them come out of the San Francisco based Burton Machine, aka Tammany Hall West.   

But also take note of the direction the California political power center is moving.  Xavier Becerra had been the CA Attorney General, and is now the US Sec. of Health and Human Services.  When Harris became VP she was replaced by Alex Padilla.  The Los Angeles Latinx Mafia is gaining power.  I have a feeling that the Democratic Party will run a hard core MEChA or La Raza activist from Los Angeles who will represent Los Estados Unidos de Mexico more than the State of California.

15 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I won’t make such a comment about anybody. Well, maybe Putin is the exception 

I think Putin, Pelousy, and Feinstein are illegitimate siblings!!

DiFi's legislative high point was the 94 AWB which was a copy of the CA's 1989 Roberti-Roos law passed after the Stockton elementary school mass shooting incident.  CA Dem politicians & those in other states that agree with their hoplophobic beliefs are being crushed by the Federal courts.  Even statist dominated  circuits will eventually follow the NYSRPA v Bruen opinion.  Justice Thomas wrote, “We hold that when the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct. To justify its regulation, the government may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.”

None of the challenged laws in CA can stand up to judicial review.  Just read the so called expert brief filed by the CA DOJ in response to the plaintiff's filings the AW case being heard by district federal court judge "Saint Benitez".  This "expert" is a retired Marine brass hat.  A great example of what us Army & Marine VN vets called "Military Intelligence".  He is in the same company as that AF brass hat doctor who coined the phrase "fully semi-automatic".  CA taxpayers should demand the idiot return his fee to the CA treasury.  AG Bonta should do what he did re. the CA law requiring plaintiff's pay CA's legal costs defending a 2A law unless CA losses 100% of the case.  He declined to defend the case because this provision is OBVIOUSLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!  Thereby requiring Newsom to defend it out of his budget or let Saint Benitez issue a default judgement in plaintiff's.  For CA taxpayers that would be the best outcome; because, defending this BS law is flushing is the equivalent of lighting a blunts with a thousand dollar bills and worse fund the enemy.  

Feinstein will be with us for awhile...
2 hours after announcing her retirement, she forgot she made the statement, so probably will run for re-election, and CA will elect her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived