SASS Wire Forum

Super bowl

Tascosa, SASS# 24838

We had an EOT warm-up match over the weekend.  On Sunday we started and got done early so I was home in time to watch the SuperBowl.  Sat down, fell asleep and woke up about four minutes before the end.  The end was pretty good.  :P

i didnt watch , heard the chiefs won and that there was a ref call some questioned as well as eagles fans tore up the place after - all heresay to me though , i watched some NCIS , i enjoyed it 

im only going by what i saw on the news , might well be like what happened here in MPLS_STPL when the peaceful protesters burned down and destroyed several businesses as wall as a police station , im sure they were peaceful as those fans were , there had to be some stupid maga guy that did all that .................ya right , but yes , im almost certain the fans were peaceful in their destruction of property ...........based on what i saw on the news 

14 hours ago, watab kid said:

i didnt watch , heard the chiefs won and that there was a ref call some questioned as well as eagles fans tore up the place after - all heresay to me though , i watched some NCIS , i enjoyed it 

Tore up the place...in Philly...hmm...you don't say... what a surprise.

10 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Tore up the place...in Philly...hmm...you don't say... what a surprise.

yes , it seems they have a history of this and as far as fans go 0 im told they are some of the worst , now , its not my oppinion , its what has been bestowed on me by others that pay way more attention than i do , the news cclips did kinda confirm it tho , 

Archived