SASS Wire Forum

Superbowl

Subdeacon Joe

I like Mahomes. I like Jalen Hurts and think he got cheated out of the Hiesman when he was nominated.

I won’t be disappointed in either case, but Hurts kinda deserves a really big moment!

7 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I think I could have happily lived the rest of my life without knowing that.  :blink:

..... but now you do.

......... please note that I will not accept any responsibility for ALL the unhappiness that you are going to experience during that time frame.  :P

They paid someone too much money for that half time show. That’s not entertainment; that’s noise, obnoxious noise at that.   

1 minute ago, Kid Sopris, SASS Regulator said:

They paid someone too much money for that half time show. That’s not entertainment; that’s noise, obnoxious noise at that.   

You watched it???

2 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

You watched it???

Yeah I’m an invited guest for Super Bowl chili and corn bread. It comes with the territory. :wacko:

17 minutes ago, Kid Sopris, SASS Regulator said:

Yeah I’m an invited guest for Super Bowl chili and corn bread. It comes with the territory. :wacko:

It’s a pretty good game, but you have my sympathy if you had to watch the halftime garbage!!

I’m rooting for the green team. It’s my favorite color

i have not watched a complete game in several years

Really just catching bits and pieces of this. Not a bad game. Always liked Andy Reed.

Announcing definitely not on par with Pat Sumeral, Al Michaels or John Madden 

I watched the game, pretty good game. IMO, dumb move at the end of the game by NOT trying to get the touchdown. If they would have missed the field goal or had it blocked, they would have looked like idiots. I'd have got the 7 and give the other team 90 seconds to match it. Maybe that's why I was an electrician and not a football coach.

The holding penalty was a bad call that changed the outcome of the game and will be forever controversial. Then again, I felt that KC got robbed of the fumble recovery for a td when they ruled that the Philly receiver hadn't made the catch...he did and fumbled it.

Didn't watch the halftime show and had the sound on mute. I have zero use for that crap they consider music. They said it would last 29 minutes, I left the room for 30.

Not many good commercials. Weather Tec and the one with the dog getting older/dog food commercial were my favorite. I thought the rest of the commercials either sucked, made no sense or were just plain dumb noise.

Football is over, good. 

Onto real sports...AUTO RACING!!!

I almost forgot to add this - IMO, the MVP of this game was not Mahomes...it was Pachecco. His unbridled running made Philly to adjust to his speed and ability. A team that can't run the ball, can't win the big game. I'll say this for the man, he can take a hit. That hit would have taken most everyone else out of the game. Would have killed me.

Archived