SASS Wire Forum

Sold: "Jimmy" Fountain pen from once fired brass.

El CupAJoe

Sold, I'm getting ready to make more pens so if you want something in particular please reach out to me, otherwise, I'll post them here on the wire as they come available.

All,

I'm getting some nibs in this evening and I have one "Jimmy" pen body not spoken for yet.  It's machined to be either a watch pocket or desk size.  The watch pocket size (bottom in the pictures) only takes a short international ink cartridge and will post with a slip fit on the rear of the pen body.  The XL/Desk pen (under the bic in the pic) is the same pen but includes a second cap piece already attached to the base allowing it to use the short and long international cartridges as well as mini and full size converters for bottled ink.  The XL/Desk pen does not post the cap as it would be too unbalanced at that length to write comfortably, but you can remove the base piece and convert it to use as the watch pocket model if desired.

Watch pocket pen, with 5 short international ink cartridges $45 + shipping 

or 

XL/Desk pen with full size ink converter, $55 + shipping

(for reference, the middle brass pen is my regular size with magnetic posting cap, it is out of stock until more 45LC brass arrives)

20230207_073118[1].jpg

20230207_072806[1].jpg

• El CupAJoe changed the title to FS: "Jimmy" Fountain pen from once fired brass.

I may post on another site as well, got the nibs installed, ready to ship.

BTT, this is my personal one to show the patina!

• El CupAJoe changed the title to Sold: "Jimmy" Fountain pen from once fired brass.

Archived